Rate the transmog above you - part 14

The old thread reached the post limit, so I decided to make a new one.
So rate the poster's mog above you on scale of 1-10! :)
06/06/2018 15:12Posted by Tinkiloo
The old thread reached the post limit, so I decided to make a new one.
So rate the poster's mog above you on scale of 1-10! :)

9/10 for looking like an upset, evil, baby warlock xD
All silliness aside, it looks great and all colours match. great sniping!
I really like the red theme of your set, but I think you could get a better matching weapon and shoulders would be nice!

7/10
8/10

I like the "battle hunter" theme and the weapon fits really well.

Would have been a 9 if the tabard matched the shoulders in someway continuing the blue/metal theme.
Really nicely done! Top points for originality - 10/10
9/10 - Looks unique.
9/10 I like that alot
5/10, looks a bit bland imo.
9/10, looks really cool, like a demonic belf general. Although I think the glaives of Azzinoth are a bit off in the set.
10/10, you're a faceless warden of the pandaren with an intimidating look. Really cool!
@dreanos

You look like some badass bossvillain from a game outside of WoWs aesthetics, I love it. Panzertank AF but my only objection would be a bigger weapon in the same style and a darker shield!

9,5/10

As for my mog I'm kinda proud since it's not an entire set C:
6/10

Reminds me of the starter DK look.
You're using all pieces of a single set that not only is easy to get (the Stormwind set from the Dwarven Bunker) but also that comes with a tabard that is obtained the same way.

Can't rate it high, it's pretty much unoriginal and the only thing that isn't "part of the set" is the weapon.

2/10
Very much goblin 9/10 i do not like goggles.
Its a nice, sleek and simple set - i like it a lot. However, i find the weapon skins to be "too big" for your frame - and in addition to the armor being "just a set", i'll have to give it a:

6/10

These links are me btw (no bogus), its just that armory does not include my totems:

https://imgur.com/F1PirHO (Tank)
https://imgur.com/vflXwam (Fury)
cant say i hate it but
it does match to less to say i like it so its a 6/10

now onto me the pirate queen xd
calling yourself pirate queen and using a katana, for shame, 6/10
1 Like
10/10 pretty neat looking, I like it
Not very colorful 5/10
Bloodfang set sees so much use it's hard to rank it high tbh, 7/10, 2 points because the daggers are shiny.
I'm level 70 so I get special treatment right? D: