LF Guild [H]

Im looking for a new home for my Rogue & Hunter. Due to my work commitments Im looking for mainly a mythic+ guild due to working different evenings shifts most weeks and couldnt promise I could make all raid evenings

Im looking for an active Horde guild which I would transfer to at the end of this week. Guild must be very active on discord and offer a place to rehome my toons to dive back into Mythic+

Ive got years of experience in both raiding PVP and mythics

andymcc#2987
andymcc99#1104 - Discord

Hey there!

You’re welcome to check out our guild, Ministry of Silly Wipes!

We main Alliance, but have a Horde guild also; a bit quieter for the moment, but we hop it’ll continue to grow. We have an active Discord where everyone chats together, and with Cross Faction, you’d be able to join us for Mythic+ anyways =)

Give the linked thread a read, and if we sound like what you’re after, please add me for a chat!
Discord: xWestie#9361
Bnet: Westie#2496

Hello!

LHP is a 15 year old international social raiding guild with a long AOTC raiding history on our previous server Thunderhorn. We recently transferred to Draenor and are now looking for more people who want to raid hc/mythic or do m+ in a friendly yet competitive environment . We are raiding Wednesday and Thursday from 20:00h-23:00h ST, have a FFA run every Monday and have quite a few m+ groups going every day. We also organise game events outside of WoW to have some fun together!

Feel free to have a chat here, on discord Lacuna#6529 or Bnet LacunaTCCL#2300

Still looking for a new home for my Surv hunter for mainly mythic dungeons.

Had to put the game on hold to settle into a new job but Im now back and looking for a new home

Hi there,

maybe we could be sth for you:

We’re pretty active socially and many of us do frequently run m+.

Hey,
You might want to check this out.