370 pally looking for fun raiding guild

Am new to tanking and would love to join a friendly guild that could help introduce me to the playstyle. Am an alliance player on the outland server.

Best regards.

hiya. I’m not sure if you’d want to consider changing realm/faction … but if you were, we might be the type of guild you’re looking for.

We’re a horde guild (booo! :stuck_out_tongue: ) on the joint realms of Lightbringer/Mazrigos. We are an 18+ guild that raids casually and socially … which means basically we are patient and willing to teach those new to raiding, plus we have fun and raid at a relaxed pace.

We raid twice a week generally … Wednesday and Friday 9.30 to midnight server time.

We focus on Normal and Heroic raiding … we very occasionally dabble in mythic, if we have the time, inclination and willingness - but that’s usually at the end of an expansion.

If you’re interested to find out more, please check out our website at www.darkwolves.eu

Regardless … I wish to well in your hunt :slight_smile:

Greetings!

You sound like the sort of person we would be happy to ‘adopt’! I am Guild Master of Battle Scars, based on Twisting Nether. We’ve existed since 2017 (Nighthold progress) and have had a steady first wing Mythic progress until BfA.

Several people decided to take a break, so we’re attempting to revive our roster to get back to good old days and progress some more again without needing to pug. We’re a great, chill community with all kinds of people. We do M+ together on off-days often, do old transmog runs… anything, as long as we’re having fun.

If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we would be happy to have you. I know it would include you change realm and faction, and it is understandable if you’re not up for it, but if you want to, you would be welcome. :slight_smile:

Battlenet: Joséphine#2827
Discord: Jo (Joséphines)#7387