Post no longer needed. can be deleted Thanks for all interest shown. post can be deleted

Hello!
As the topic says I am currently looking for a raiding guild that have a permanent raiding spot open. That are always looking to finish there weekly M+ and the current mythic raid tier (if you also do a bit of pvp im all in), but still likes to have fun and joke around as we move along. Currently I am 8/8 H. I prefer to raid three nights a week. I’m available all days after 21:00 CET and can keep going as long as it takes ; )

I am also looking for:

A strong community - This includes an active discord outside of raid nights, people playing other games together and/or playing WoW together.

Commitment From All Raiders - Similar to the community, Every raider should be getting the weekly M+ done, and doing everything possible to improve upon themselves and their characters outside of raiding.

Server/Faction preference: Would prefer to stay on as a Horde on Tarren Mill, But I am willing to transfer servers.

A bit about me I am a 26 year old guy from Sweden. I returned to the game with this account in the end of burning crusade as a fury warrior. I decided to once again pick up my shield in Wrath of the Lich King and I have been actively taking since.

Feel Free to contact me in game. Pure#1754 or Baconburger#1623 . Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time.

Hi Baconburger
Please read about us here : [H] [Vehemence] [Hellfire/Arathor]
I hope to hear from you soon, Take care in meantime :wink:

Hi there Bacon, afraid we are on the alliance side, but thought I’d try anyways! We are on the look-out for another tank (our dk tank has gone mia - we currently have 2 dh tanks, but rotate to have 2 raids per week for each tank).
Some info: We are a laid back late night raiding guild on Frostmane have been raiding together since 2007 (previously on Dunemaul), we raid 3 nights per week Mon/Weds/Thurs between 22.00 - 0.00 server time (6hrs in total).
Current progress is 3/8 Mythic and hoping to get a couple more down before Battle of Dazar’alor.
If interested add me: hellykins#2114

Still Looking

We need a dps warrior if youre willing to switch specs.

Still looking

Hey Mate!

We are stilllooking for a 2nd tank just like you! :slight_smile:. If you are interested in joining us, feel free to message us on Discord/Battle.net. About our guild:

<Resurge>
Region: Europe
Server: Tarren Mill
Faction: Horde
Raid Schedule: Monday and Wednesday 20:00-23:00 (Server Time)
Raid Progression: 2/8 Mythic Uldir
<Resurge> are a mythic raiding guild that aim to clear heroic as soon as possible then progress into mythic and get as far as possible. We are building a 25-man team to clear heroic in new content as soon as possible. We will fine-tune and switch people around in mythic so everyone will have the opportunity to progress into mythic.
In need of: Tank (DK pref) Healer (Shaman or Disc) 2 Melee DPS - DH, DK or Enhance shaman 3 Ranged DPS - Shadow Priest, Druid pref At least 2 of these DPS will be required to have a OS Healing spec.
Raid Days (Server Time): Monday : 20:00 - 23:00 Wednesday: 20:00 - 23:00
What we can offer you: A fun, friendly guild and raid environment Dedicated guild leaders with a focused mind-set Helpful guildies on classes, M+, tips
What we expect: A friendly player A dedicated player Knowledge of your class or showing a willingness to learn We want to play to the best of our abilities and know as much as we can about our classes and current/upcoming raids so we are ahead of the curve. From this we hope to learn from others and meet new friendly faces to add to our growing team. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us in-game or on Discord:

Ketanji Discord – Ketanji#9560/Battle.net Ketanjal#2240
Brewdtea Discord - Pipjim#2139
Wonderheal
Zren
Straar Discord – Straa#5545

Still looking

Tja! Vi är en svensk guild på kazzak (horde) som skulle passa dig utmärkt, jag har en rekruterings annons ute om du skrollar lite längre ner under din, kolla in den! Jag var addat din battletag! Funkar det inte heter jag mellony#2121

We are a swedish guild on kazzak, your welcome you write to me! Mellony#2121

aaaaaaaand i’m back

We are alliance but thought id try anyway: Multinationalities form <Terracotta Pie> and we are recruiting for Mythic and M+ content in BFA we’re semi-hardcore but a relaxed atmosphere Recruitment Needs: DPS Looking to step away from PUGS and Push Guild Group Content We’re both a social and a progression guild and everyone is welcome. 8/8 HC 2/8 M uldir. We’re open to applications from any interested raiders for our raid team. We’re also always open to social players who just want to do dungeons, level alts. Whisper me (Rtownscrub - Numlock#21955) in game for more info

Still looking