Post no longer needed. can be deleted Thanks for all interest shown. post can be deleted

Hello!
As the topic says I am currently looking for a raiding guild that have a permanent raiding spot open. That are always looking to finish there weekly M+ and the current mythic raid tier (if you also do a bit of pvp im all in), but still likes to have fun and joke around as we move along. Currently I am 8/8 H. I prefer to raid three nights a week. I’m available all days after 20:30 ST and can keep going as long as it takes ; )

I am also looking for:

A strong community - This includes an active discord outside of raid nights, people playing other games together and/or playing WoW together.

Commitment From All Raiders - Similar to the community, Every raider should be getting the weekly M+ done, and doing everything possible to improve upon themselves and their characters outside of raiding.

Server/Faction preference: Would prefer to stay on as a Horde on Tarren Mill, But I am willing to transfer servers.

A bit about me I am a 26 year old guy from Sweden. I returned to the game with this account in the end of burning crusade as a fury warrior. I decided to once again pick up my shield in Wrath of the Lich King and I have been actively taking since.

Feel Free to contact me in game (Pure#1754) or on Discord (Baconburger#1623). Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time.

Hi Bacon - We raided together back in Levithan on Tarren Mill!
Please add me on Discord and we can chat <3

Lolly#9720

Hey long time no see Lolly :stuck_out_tongue:
Will do always fun to catch up with old friends