381 Prot Warrior lf new home

Hi there,

I’m a 381 protection warrior main spec looking for a new home.

Atm i’m situated on EU Kazzak but willingly to transfer to any server although it has to be horde side.

I’m looking for a friendly guild with their main focus on raiding, preferable with mythic ambitions.

I’ve played and mained warrior tank ever since i can remember. Switched to monk tanking back in legion and resumed this at the beginning of BFA where i’ve raided 8/8HC and 3/8M.

The guild i’m in sadly had to call off raiding due to people getting stuck in IRL or just didn’t wanted to play the game anymore. This has made a major setback on our raiding schedule and signups.

As i’ve mentioned above, i’m horde and like to remain horde. Server isn’t an issue since i’m more than willingly to transfer if the guild suits my needs.

My personal aim is to find a friendly guild which i can call home again (even though i’m gonna miss my old guildies) with a fun but serious raiding surrounding which ambitions are to clear hc and then progress further into mythic with the upcoming raid Battle of Dazar’alor and beyond.

My personal preparations before a (new) raid:

• Watch videos on youtube, look up tactics and see how everything goes
  • Bring flasks, food, pots, runes etc towards the raid
  • Keep an eye on the warrior discord, see if people have experience by running X talent for Y boss
  • Make sure to have the proper enchants for rings/weapon

My raiding times and days:

• I can pretty much raid every day from monday to sunday preferable a guild that raids between 20.00 and 00.00.

Mythic+:

• I try to do my +10 every week to get the cache and hoping for that titanforge proc. I do enjoy running M+'s but raiding still comes 1st place with M+ 2nd.

Links:

Personal info:

I’m 35 years old and live in belgium. I have 2 kids, a boy of 5 and a daughter of 8. I work around the corner at the local supermarket 6 days out of 7 but with really easy hours. When i have late shift i end at 19.00 and be home at 19.05. Other than that, i enjoy gaming alot with World of Warcraft being my main number one game.

With this post i hope i can find what i’m looking for.

If you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to add me on battlenet: Sitaprutske#2865

Best regards

Sitá

Good Morning Sita

I am aware you want to stay on horde side but if I don’t try it I will never know what we missed :slight_smile:

We have a lot of guildies/raiders in similar situations, family, job etc. so real life has priority no matter what.

Should you consider changing to the bright side (sorry hordies!) please take a few minutes to read this: [A] on Lightbringer recruiting for BoD/CoS

Hi there Sitá

I’m the Guild Master + Raid Leader for Unchained Loyalty - Draenor.
We’re a sociable, friendly, very active guild looking for more raiders to complete our raid team; as it currently stands, everyone on the raid team has prior Mythic experience, the “lowest” currently being 5/11 Mythic Antorus - and the best being CE:Archimonde. We’re NOT going to be pushing for Cutting Edge with Battle of Dazar’alor, although we will be pushing through Mythic at a steady, comfortable pace.

Outside of raiding we run a LOT of keystones - we pretty much have keys happening every evening - and are always looking for more Tanks to join them (due to personal life issues, one of our Tanks had to take a extended break from the game)!

With what you’ve said about your personal preparations; you already sound like the ideal raider - I will be supplying Cauldrons every raid, so you’d only need to ensure to bring your food/pots/runes/raiding attitude every night! :slight_smile:

With regards to raid times, we raid Wednesday and Sunday 21:00-23:30 ST (this will potentially be extended to 00:00 after a week or so though!) We’re also considering adding a third optional Alts raid somewhere in the week - but that’s not yet been confirmed/decided!

I’m sure there’s plenty of other things you’d like to know; so please don’t hesitate to add my BattleTag: ConnorRigg#2598 - and I look forward to talking to you :slight_smile:

Cheers
Connor!
(Hopefully your soon-to-be Raid Leader) :wink:

Hey Sita,

We are currently looking for a new main tank. We are a 8/8m guild and we offer a focused but friendly environment. Please check out the link below and feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss.