I’m a 381 protection warrior main spec looking for a new home.
Atm i’m situated on EU Kazzak but willingly to transfer to any server although it has to be horde side.
I’m looking for a friendly guild with their main focus on raiding, preferable with mythic ambitions.
I’ve played and mained warrior tank ever since i can remember. Switched to monk tanking back in legion and resumed this at the beginning of BFA where i’ve raided 8/8HC and 3/8M.
The guild i’m in sadly had to call off raiding due to people getting stuck in IRL or just didn’t wanted to play the game anymore. This has made a major setback on our raiding schedule and signups.
As i’ve mentioned above, i’m horde and like to remain horde. Server isn’t an issue since i’m more than willingly to transfer if the guild suits my needs.
My personal aim is to find a friendly guild which i can call home again (even though i’m gonna miss my old guildies) with a fun but serious raiding surrounding which ambitions are to clear hc and then progress further into mythic with the upcoming raid Battle of Dazar’alor and beyond.
My personal preparations before a (new) raid:
- Watch videos on youtube, look up tactics and see how everything goes
- Bring flasks, food, pots, runes etc towards the raid
- Keep an eye on the warrior discord, see if people have experience by running X talent for Y boss
- Make sure to have the proper enchants for rings/weapon
My raiding times and days:
- I can pretty much raid every day from monday to sunday preferable a guild that raids between 20.00 and 00.00.
- I try to do my +10 every week to get the cache and hoping for that titanforge proc. I do enjoy running M+'s but raiding still comes 1st place with M+ 2nd.
- main: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/Sitá
- main alt: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/Sitamonk
I’m 35 years old and live in belgium. I have 2 kids, a boy of 5 and a daughter of 8. I work around the corner at the local supermarket 6 days out of 7 but with really easy hours. When i have late shift i end at 19.00 and be home at 19.05. Other than that, i enjoy gaming alot with World of Warcraft being my main number one game.
With this post i hope i can find what i’m looking for.
If you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to add me on battlenet: Sitaprutske#2865