A/H Mistweaver CE XP LF Mythic Guild

Hey,

I’ve been playing Mistweaver since it was released, with a long break in BFA. I’m looking for a new guild in Dragonflight, as the one I’ve been a part of has quickly declined.

• Cutting Edge in Hellfire Citadel and the Emerald Nightmare on Mistweaver, as a healing officer. In Shadowlands I’m 6/10 Nathria, 8/10 Sanctum, and 6/11 Sepulcher.
  • I raid led a very casual team in Siege of Orgrimmar to killing Garrosh HC before pre-patch. I know how time-consuming this role can be, so I’ll always be respectful of leaders and officers who put the work in.
  • My raid times are flexible, but I’m looking for 2-3 nights a week, somewhere between 8-12 server.
  • I love healing in WoW, whether it’s PvE or PvP; it’s the only role that changes every pull, so it’s always been interesting to me. Stand in fire as much as you want, I’ll keep you up… for the first 10 seconds.
  • I exclusively play hybrid classes, so I always have an option to do other things outside of raiding, and I ensure I maintain competency in every one of the specs in case I need to fill. In SL alone, I’ve tanked, healed, and dps’d to a high standard during Mythic progression on my monk.
  • I always look for ways to improve after each raid, whether it’s looking at the logs or going into LFG to test new builds on HC if I’m struggling on a M boss.
  • I am a vocal person once I settle into a team, and I’ll take responsibility to do mechanics if others won’t. I’m not one to sit there in a minute long silence when the raid leader asks, “Who wants to pick up the bombs?”.

I also come with a warrior friend - Freudfury. Please, ask me if you’d like to speak with them too and I can pass their details ^^

I can’t post links here but give me a look on Warcraftlogs and RaiderIO if you read this far.

Barbie#2819 (I lost a bet) on Bnet, and Sunxhi#3799 on Discord, if you want a chat.

Sunxhi