392 hunter LF mythic raiding guild

Hi,

I’m a 392 MM hunter looking for a solid mythic raiding guild. I’ve got past experience with mythic raiding and I also have current logs for BoD.
I’m 8/9HC currently but I’ve also just returned from a break from the game.

My goal is to get cutting edge and progress realm rankings so please only contact me if that’s your goal too.

I look forwards to hearing from you.

nareiK#21137

take a look at Nyx:

Nyx is a semi-hardcore Late Night mythic raiding guild that is looking for more players to fill up our mythic raiding roster. We are a group of raiders who have decided to band together and create this guild in order to be able to begin progression through this expansion together. We have varied experience from Vanilla content up to Legion.

We want to raid competitive and experience the endgame content respecting to people’s personal lives.
It is therefore crucial that when we raid so few hours, everyone is taking this seriously and being prepared!
We are aiming for Cutting Edge with steady progression and have a fairly relaxed schedule.

The guild is built and will be run on the 3 founding pillars namely efficiency, transparency and communication.We aim to have an efficient, light hearted meaningful progression in a relaxed raid environment is our main goal.

Raid Schedule

Raids per week: 3
Raid days: Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays
Time: 22:45 - 01:30 Server time
Attendance: 90% required
Language: English

To know more about us and what we can provide and what we expect from you, please apply to our discord channel or get in contact with one of our recruitment officers through

Bnet Tag:

Lahoriman - Danman#21138

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.