3 Likes

4 warriors with 0 tier set :smiley:

My ret : 0p
My rogue : 0p
My hunt : 0p

:slight_smile:

1 Like

same on two chars, love it

My deva evoker got 4 set and all the 4 bis pieces aswell. Lucky asf. My hunter has 3 set now and my dh got his 2 set. My warrior and lock got crap today

2 belts and an on use trinket :heart_eyes:

There are set bonuses? I have not seen even 1 set item in vault, capping two characters since day 1.

1 Like

I actually got two pieces. That I already had. Vault system is complete garbage

1 Like

i was really lucky this morning, 3 different characters and best choice was gem slot for each XD

Was hoping I would finish my 4 set today but bad rng, maybe next week.

Nope, got 1 tier piece on this character. Great Vault system is garbage for PvP.

1 Like

Relax, rogue sets so bad for pvp :slight_smile: better If u are assa just go mastery stuffs

I’d say go clear normal raids, super easy, even lfr tiers work for now since the setbonus outweighs some stats of 437 blue aspirant’s. Clear majority of heroic raids, also not hard and honestly you don’t put too much effort into gearing up a character for PvE any more.

You do realise that you get a token for hitting 1600 that can be used to buy any piece of tier right?

and that helps me how? still have to wait until I get some so I don’t buy the one I’ll get

2p for sub is crazy good

you realize the majority of pvper don’t even play rated to being with , let alone reaching 1600 , on top of current awful deflation that is worst than season 1 right ?

Double socket, got 2 tier pieces in vault but already had both on both hunters :man_facepalming:

2/4. Still need shoulders and hands, last vault so lucky with set head and armor from token. But 2/4 is garbage for dk cos do nothing after gates open

Well they obviously do play rated as they’re talking about vaults, which only unlock in rated. I assume that’s the case anyway seeing as we’re on the arena forums.

And not getting one with the 1600 token because you’re worried about getting a replicate piece isn’t the same as saying it’s not fair that you have 0 pieces of tier. Just saying.

Also, 1600 is easily, easily achievable in SS. That’s the equivalent of what 12-1300 in normal 2s or 3s?