40 man AV Premades

They are amazing! did some today with a 40 man russian grp of friends!!! The only downside was on 1 game we got IoC vs only germans guess another premade? Anyway we won 1st teamfight in 12 sec’s and 20 of em left lol. :smiley: But point being stop accusing russian ppl of premades, end of the day they do something fun and its truly amazing! You should make one yourselfs :slight_smile: its AMAZING!

1 Like

What’s fun for you might not be fun for people who have been curb stomped constantly by premade “fun” groups.

Everybody does not have 40 friends to play with and nowadays because the way the game has gone you will be lucky if you have any friends left playing the game.

8 Likes

Tough luck t hen for you. Its an MMO afterall. you suppose to play with other ppl :wink:

1 Like

well not sure abusing the que system is the right thing to do though, and for me that should be bannable no question about it.

7 Likes

well russians would deny that they make premades -just doesnt happen.
premades are destroying what was the last fun bits for me in wow, whats rated for?
MMO multyplayer game -multyplayer is all it stands for -ie large number of players.
Me want to come in from work, sign in have a 3 or 4 games without the stress of all the bull that is now- voice and premades is killing non rated and people are leaving because of it.

7 Likes

the way to do it is get 40 ppl in grousp of 5 and queue . how is that abusing? If the queue pops and puts you on same bg it works. if not tough luck.

becuse the que was not designed for that, might have been back in vanilla but not anymore, and it aint realy that simple, they all try to que at same time, and then se if it pops for all of them at once, and they join, if not they do it again, this is abusing, and on top of it, it also, makes ques longer for the rest, due to people declining if not all got in.

4 Likes

I’m trying to understand what your point is here. You want people to stop accusing Russians of running 40 man premades because they are having fun?

4 Likes

Hit me up next time I wouldn’t mind having some stress free games healing as ally in 40man. It would be nice to play without telling people to stop running into horde choke point as they do repeatedly and lose us the game and also raise my stress levels lol

3 Likes

Simple Solution to This…have a queue for random pvpers in random bgs and have ranked pvp for premades…should have done this 10 years ago…it basically means if you DO NOT queue in a premade group you are going to get used to being mindbogglingly thrashed and WIN OR LOSE its rubbish to be thrashed been saying this for years…the only good pvp match is a close tight fight…TRY IT you’d be amazed how much fun it is.

6 Likes

Useless things, that can win only playing premade vs random. What a shame.

Blizzard should permanent ban this bs, that killing this game.

7 Likes

another attempt to prove that there are ru premade bollocks everywhere - pretend you played one. Haven’t seen that trick before, gj.

Something you have to admire about the russian premades, they get on and do it. I haven’t seen a single pvp guild or premade group made via discord etc advertised anywhere, but lets all just cry about how a premade group consisting of tactics and teamwork is “killing the game.”

1 Like

Tactics and teamwork vs random players … if u can play teamwork only vs random than ure insanely bad. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

thats the random players fault then, not the premades. The option is there for people to do their own premades and the option is there for people to queue randoms. As a random you should never expect to go into every game and just win, but most random queuers just simply cry, cry and cry. Too many self entitled people don’t understand simple aspects of PvP.

οκ bro, meanwhile ifarm u in av :wink:

Maybe pre-mades of 5 people should have their own queue - just like us Twinks have, so you guys meet with other pre-mades only.

Seems a fair way to deal with the issue to me, you get to play with your friends, just against other pre-mades playing with their friends. Win Win situation :slight_smile:

Spam @warcraftdevs Twitter - you never know they might listen

Kappa

4 Likes

Unfortunately, if you start splitting up everyone for their own benefits. You’ll either have to wait an extremely long time, or don’t get to play at all which will suck. Forums are a good way of expressing peoples selves, but also a lot of people who don’t use the forums, might actually like how things are, or find it acceptable enough that they dont need to say anything.

A lot of people cry on here, but realistically the amount that are, just simply are a drop in the ocean, and I would be pissed if blizzard started giving into the demands of a handful of people.

And how fun will that be when you face other premades?
Dont tell me you will think its a blast…cause its not. Not on random bgs.

Want premades? they should be forced into rated bgs. No fuzz about it.
Its pretty simple imho. If there should not be more than 2x5men grp being able to join a random 40men. no 5man grp at 10v10bs and 1 in 15v15.

Problem solved, you can have your fun with your 5 friends, but thats it.

4 Likes

Yes it does.