4000k coaliscing are needed

Hi all,
Do you think is possible within couple of hours to gather 4000 coaliscing visions?
I think the biggest daily gives 1k, but then what? All other dailies give 50 or so :frowning:
Any ideas?

No, because there is a ā€œcapā€ to how many you can obtain a day, at least if you PvE. Completing the assaults gives the most. Also unlocking the special chest in all 3 zones gives you 1000, but you can only unlock 2 at a time. Do the dailies and donā€™t miss invasions because those are big. Also always remember to do the mini-vision which gives 1k.

Edit: Theoretically you could farm mobs or chests/rares, but this is such a waste of time considering the very small rewards that I donā€™t suggest it. Donā€™t try to farm them in one big sitting, do the dailies if you want to be efficient.

can you remind me when are the resets and which are the most effective activities to do?

So, thereā€™s 3 invasions each week. We start with two, and half way through the week one of them will change into another one. These are the most important to get, since they give you most of your visions.

Next, the mini-vision which gives you 1k visions. These are the second most important things, since 1000 visions is quite a lot, and if you donā€™t have time for anything else, just do this (and the assaults, obviously).

Lastly, we have the dailies. Good to do if you have the time, because even though 50 might not seem like much, thereā€™s still 7-8 dailies you get to do every day, and that would be 350-400 visions daily. As bonus you can do the special chests that require you to construct a key from 6 fragments, and those will give you 1k each week, if you do all 3.

Obviously the rest is just passive income that you get when killing mobs/rares/looting chests. Also, I do not have specific dates for or when anything happens, but you can use wowhead for example to see what kind of stuff is up today. Well, they report whatā€™s going on NA servers, so the information will be one day ahead of EU.

okay so for people with less time like me I will be doing just the first three you mentioned. What are their running periods for european servers?

Alex

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.