405 Disc Priest LF Raiding guild

9/9 Heroic
raid times can do all week
lf chilled guild , iam raiding mainly for heroic but i dont mind mythic .

Mythic Nut is in need of a healer, we are 8/9hc and 1/9m, we raid 3 times/week, add me on bnet vlasmo#2670, or in game at Vjl for more information :slight_smile:

Hey There,

Lucid Dream a 2 day per week progression guild could use a Disc priest, we are actively looking for an additional healer to our raiding team, we have recently cleared HC and have started dipping our toes into Mythic, however we need a few more reliable players that can attend raids with us in order to progress.

We’re a very relaxed guild that have our fun inside and outside raids, might hear an inappropriate joke or two on discord too, but we mean well. Outside of raids you should be able to find a group always looking to do some keys or just troll around with someone.

Feel free to add my btag and we can have a chat

Mollox#2865

Regards,

We are a guild raiding 1 night a week (Sunday) and currently sit at 3/9M. We have a fun atmosphere and regularly play other games together. If this interests you hit me up on Discord: Doughnuts

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.