409 ilvl monk lf a raiding guild/home

Hello,

I’ve been in the same guild since wotlk, before that I was in the same guild since vanilla. However, I have made the hard decision to leave my current guild due to some lines being crossed.

I currently play a brewmaster, last expansion I played mistweaver, my logs can be found here:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/hellfire/oyana#spec=Brewmaster

Currently I have 8/9 hc (jaina got to 19%). My gear is currently optimised for tanking, however, I’m willing to fulfill any role on my monk (although a little regearing my be required).

As you can see, I’ve no interest in hopping from guild to guild, I’m looking for a place to stay. Specifically I’m looking for:

• 2 raids a week (more could be doable)
  • an active m+ community
  • a friendly environment with a range of ages (I’m 31 and a parent)

In return I can offer:

• raiding experience
  • custom weak auras
  • help to analyse logs (probably like looking at logs a bit too much)
  • regular attendance (I think I I’ve missed 2 raids this expansion so far)

If you think I could be a match for your guild, feel free to add me: Belliger#21922 or reply to this message.

Thanks for your time.

Belliger

not relevant anymore

Hello Belligar,

My guild might be of interest to you, although we are a little behind you in terms of progress. We are currently looking for a tank, so you would fit right in for us. We raid twice a week on a Tues and Thurs from 21-23:30 server. We have people running M+ frequently. We have people aged from 20ish to well, those with kids in their 20s!

Our recruitment post is here (A) The Forgotten Few looking for HC raiders who like to relax and have fun.

Alternatively, add me to bnet and we can have a chat - Seph#2233.

All the best in your search for a new home.

Seph

Hey there Belligar

Nyx is a semi-hardcore Late Night mythic raiding guild that is looking for more players to fill up our mythic raiding roster. We are a group of raiders who have decided to band together and create this guild in order to be able to begin progression through this expansion together. We have varied experience from Vanilla content up to Legion.

We want to raid competitive and experience the endgame content respecting to people’s personal lives.
It is therefore crucial that when we raid so few hours, everyone is taking this seriously and being prepared!
As a new guild we are aiming for cutting edge this expansion, with existing cutting edge experience in our roster and lead team.

The guild is built and will be run on the 3 founding pillars namely efficiency, transparency and communication.We aim to have an efficient, light hearted meaningful progression in a relaxed raid environment is our main goal.

Raid Schedule

Raids per week: 3
Raid days: Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays
Time: 22:45 - 01:30 Server time
Attendance: 90% required
Language: English

To know more about us and what we can provide and what we expect from you, please apply to our discord channel or get in contact with one of our recruitment officers through

Bnet Tag:

Lahoriman - Danman#21138
Lazerpray - Lazer#2711

Hello Belligar!
I added you on Battlenet and I hope we can take talk.

Unique Equipped is currently sitting at 8/9 Heroic and 1/9 Mythic BoD. We only need a few more people to be able to push into Mythic.

Raid times are 19:30-21:30 every Wednesday and Thursday.

Outside of raids, alot of us strive to do several +10 keystones each week, so that is very much a possibility aswell.

We offer a great and friendly community with a serious raiding core.
Hit me up if this interests you.

Rais/Taos

Hi there,

Call of the Void on [a] Silvermoon are looking to fill some opens spots on our team. We would happily accept you in any of your 3 roles, whatever you most feel comfortable with!

We raid Monday/Tuesday 20:00-23:00 and are currently 6/9HC.

Please contact me in-game if you wish to have a further chat@ wilsonnxo#2881.

Many thanks.

Hey Belligar!

I see you’ve received a lot of love and attention, but I figured I’d also point your attention to our guild, which is something you may find fits your needs.
In short, we’re freshly formed guild by people who are mostly quite busy IRL and on the mature side. We are old-school players and serious about raiding, so we try to combine a high-skilled level with team spirit. We help each other improve (via logs, WA’s, ideas etc) and focus on the team doing well, rather than individual players standing out.

Finally, we like to do stuff together outside of raids as well, such as M+ or even just doing WQs and assaults together. If that sounds like something for you, you can go through our website (and even guild rules), read up and throw in an application!

Hello!

I really want to thank all of you that commented on here and added me on battle net. I’ve spoken directly to a lot of you, and each of your guilds look like an amazing place to be :slight_smile:

Although it was tough to choose, I’ve now joined a guild. I hope I get to play with each and everyone of you in game.

Thanks

Belliger

++(H)Lást Rites - Late night raid guild - Kazzak++

Lást Rites is a guild with focus on pve endgame in our own time, but mythic+ and arenas are also often run by the members on daily basis
as we are a community of friends/family/gamers first who play the game for fun!.

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:
Wednesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Thursday- 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Tuesday. optional Alt/Nm/Hc - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet

++As of right now our progress is:++
Normal BOD 9/9
Heroic BOD 6/9
Mythic BOD 1/9
Normal Uldir 8/8
Heroic Uldir 8/8
Mythic Uldir 2/8
We are now recruiting to fill up our roster for our Heroic team, and to begin planing our Mythic Team Once More!. Therefore we need you!

Tank - (May Be Considered)
Melee - Dk - WW Monk - Shammy - Warrior
Ranged - Mage(critical) - Warlock - Shadow Priest(Critical) - Boomkin - Shammy
Healer - Preist Able To play Both Disc/Holy - Restro Druid - Restro Shammy.

If accepted into the guild, your trial period will last 3 weeks (6 raids) so that both you and the guild can feel if we are a good match.If this seems interesting for you to be a part of, don’t hesitate to contact us in game

ShaunStewart#2220 - Guild Master/Raid Leader/Community Manager.
Ampal0s#2193 - Raid Leader/Council/Community Assistant.
Jennie#2115 - Healing Officer/Council/Community Assistant.
Windy86#2593 - Recruitment/Council.
Deckhead#2482 - Guild Assist/Recruiment/Council.
Hope to see you in game!.

Kind Regards, Last Rites Team!.

[H] Memento vivere is a casual raiding guild on Draenor. Currently 7/9 HC. We raid 20.00-23.00 on wednesdays and sundays. We also do some mythic plus 10 each week.

Contact me on bnet or discord if you’re intressted

Bnet Natchie#21590
Discord Natchie#9018