4/10hc Drama Cats Recruiting Chatty Raiders!

Drama Cats is a social raiding guild starting back up for Shadowlands.

Who We Are

Drama Cats was started by raid experienced players that have played and raided together since TBC with the intention to make a guild that would feel like home.

We like the social aspect of the game and the atmosphere in the guild is something we take pride in. Most of the guild members are 21 + therefore we would prefer to recruit people from a similar age range, but if you show maturity then we can make you a fake id.

Previously most of the people took a break (because BFA), so the guild slowly wilted, but with the release of Shadowlands, we are back in action. Our main goal is Curve, then we will progress at our own pace afterwards.

Our Raid Times are as follows (server time):

Wednesdays ALT runs/Fun runs
Sunday 20.00 - 23.00
Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00

Possible alt/casual runs on Tuesdays

Invites go out at 19.45, pull at 20.00

The type of players we are looking for are:

• People that can commit to a 2 day per week raiding schedule, showing up 15 minutes beforehand with all the relevant pots and enchants.

• People that can contribute to a friendly but focused atmosphere both in and out of raid.

• A mature outlook to wiping in progression, whilst having fun is the main aim, patience is a must.

• Understand your class and your role in the raid. Utilise the many resources online to understand these aspects of the game as well as boss fights.

Overall

If you are social, with a positive attitude, an enthusiasm for the game and an eagerness to raid, we would love to hear from you.

At the moment we are recruiting for ALL CLASSES & ALL SPECS as we move into the new expac.

If you are interested you can add me on battle tag or catch me ingame. Or go to Dramacats.eu to fill out an application form. :slight_smile:

Aidy – Aidy#21587

Bumping! Still need some members :slight_smile:

HAPPY LAUNCH DAY! Still need members :slight_smile:

Bumping. Need healers and DPS!

Bump! Still looking for some awesome people :slight_smile:

Send an application to you guys :smiley:

Sorry for the late reply :slight_smile: I sent you a friend request. Also we are recruiting RANGED dps for Nathria.

Bump! Need a warlock and mage :slight_smile: Other classes and specs also considered.

I was in this guild back when it was Red Wine and I can honestly say its the most fun iv had raiding. I would highly recommend joining Drama Cats if you want a chilled out raiding experience with like minded people/

Bump still looking for some ranged dps, so any mages out there come join us.

Also looking for a resto druid.

All other classes and spec’s considered.

Bump, healers and ranged pls :slight_smile:

Up to the top!

Bump, still recruiting :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.