šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ 6/10M - UK Legion Guild - Recruiting for CE, PvP & 9.1

Still have some spots left in our core M raid team to cover for socials. Interested? Send me an add!

Hey am i currently looking for a guild to continue mm progress since my guild disbanded, i play disc/holy priest and currently 10/10 hm 2/10 mm with 5% on hungering, /w Hellmina-kazzak :slight_smile: or Mirxus#2406

Thanks for your interest, happy to chat if youā€™re free!

Weā€™re still on the lookout for awesome dudes (or dudettes) to carry the cause through CN Mythic. The following are of keen interest for us, but all apps are welcome. Send me a boop if interested!

• Priest - Disc/Shadow
  • DK - Unholy
  • Hunter - Any
  • Druid - Boomie/Feral
  • Mage - Any
  • Warlock - Any

Weā€™re looking to welcome you into this amazing community and achieve great things together.

2.2k CR RBG nights open roles:

• Affliction Warlock
  • Rogue
  • DH/Feral tank
  • Frost DK - TC
  • Healer Dpriest/Hpala
  • Boomy druid

Donā€™t forget to sign up in the calendar once in :wink:

Still open for PvP and PvE content slots!

Hungering Destroyer Mythic down >:-)

Come one, come all!

Recruitment remains open for PvE (3/10M) and PvP (2.2k RBG) content.

Social applicants welcome, with regular social/alt events also available.

Visit our Discord (XB6jX5SwZY) for more information

Happy hunting!

Hi,

Iā€™m Meowx - from another realm. A lower populated realm ravencrest. in 8.3 I was one of the first in my guild to complete the hardest visions content, and was able to down 3 mythic bosses with my guild. I first realised I had outgrown it when the individuals i looked up to began leaving for serious mythic raiding guilds. We began to fall apart and soon enough we werenā€™t competing at the level I considered myself to be at. I have taken a giant L this expansion and Iā€™ve begun falling behind the curve despite playing the game as much as possible. The only time I have managed progression is when I pug keys or raids with individuals who were also very serious about progression. I noticed a dramatic increase in their knowledge of the game over those of a lot of my remaining guild members.
Whilst I was very close with many of them and had lots of fun times playing the game at its most challenging, I have decided to change realms. I found your post and I truly believe I would excel in your guild. I play at a high level and had 96-98 dps parses in the previous raid tear in heroic - and about a 2200 Raider io. I believe I can make the next step at your guild. Please have me :smiley:

Hi,

Iā€™m Meowwx - recently migrated from a different realm. A lower populated realm ravencrest. in 8.3 I was one of the first in my guild to complete the hardest visions content, and was able to down 3 mythic bosses with my guild. I first realised I had outgrown it when the individuals i looked up to began leaving for serious mythic raiding guilds. We began to fall apart and soon enough we werenā€™t competing at the level I considered myself to be at. I have taken a giant L this expansion and Iā€™ve begun falling behind the curve despite playing the game as much as possible. The only time I have managed progression is when I pug keys or raids with individuals who were also very serious about progression. I noticed a dramatic increase in their knowledge of the game over those of a lot of my remaining guild members.
Whilst I was very close with many of them and had lots of fun times playing the game at its most challenging, I have decided to change realms. I found your post and I truly believe I would excel in your guild. I play at a high level and had 96-98 dps parses in the previous raid tier in heroic - and about a 2200 Raider io. I believe I can make the next step at your guild. Please have me :smiley:

Iā€™m currently at 1000 rio, with 2 heroic raid boss kills, like I said - a giant L this expansion. I hope to dramatically increase that with your guild.

Yo, if u are still interested in a priest contact me
Teoton #2543

SK Down!

If youā€™re interested, please join our discord and apply using our new shiny bot! Itā€™s easy, we promise!

Discord code is XB6jX5SwZY, just paste it into the ā€˜new serverā€™ field

Hi

Do you need a holy priest?

Raid: 9/10 HC
BGS: 2000cr
Item level: 220

LagrimaBendi#2659

Inerva down!

@Aleluya - We do have social spots available, but if youā€™re looking to join the M raid team, we would expect applicants to have AoTC already with purple heroic logs on ā€˜reputableā€™ fights (e.g. Sludgefist)

How often do players PvP?

Iā€™d love to jump in. From London here, 28 y/o.

Wiz#2536

Am I too late? :frowning: Iā€™m interested in Mythic + pushing keys and pvp !

@Morfyn - We organise & run RBG events once per week, with others joining other RBG groups together & doing arenas. We have glad players that coach those who ask nicely

@Unchained - Never too late! Drop us a discord app and we can go from there!

Artificer Xyā€™mox down! 6/10M

Now progressing: The Council of Blood

Recruitment remains open, via Discord (XB6jX5SwZY)

Some spots have opened up on our core Mythic raiding roster! Special interest in the following classes, but we welcome all awesome dudes (and dudettes):

• Priest
  • DK
  • DH

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.