411 Holy priest looking for a new home!

Hi,

I’m looking for an active friendly heroic/mythic raiding guild to join up with.
Flexible on raid days. Can join voice chat and be vocal with working mic.

h ttps://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/draenor/nimmi
h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/nimmi#

Thanks for your time!

Hi Nimmi,

Fractured have recently started recruiting and are looking to progress in 8.2, I’d be keen to have a chat if possible.

If you want some more info in the meantime - www.fractured.ml

Please feel free to contact me via Bnet : Restona#2917

Regards,

Restona

Anybody who gets Nimmi in their ranks is getting a incredible healer, player & person.

She will be missed deeply from our ranks, any guild she decides to join up with with have a serious asset !

All the best Nim :slight_smile:

is a 3/9 mythic 2/2 HC raiding guild managed by irl friends and created more than 3 years ago. We are looking for range dps and a reliable healer to join our ranks specially Warlock and Spriest. If you want more info please don’t hesitate to add me for a chat fre1703#2570

HI there im with a group called The Enlightened, nice team very friendly and have regular meet ups, we like a laugh but do take raids relativly serious as we all want progress, were after 1 healer or 1 ranged DPS to fill last spots.
Were currently 2/2 heroic and 3/9 mythic as team recently got back into Mythic after a great merge with my old guild. We expect opulence to be down this week as getting to boss room most time after our first night of trying.
If its of interest please give me or any officer a shout.

Raid time Sunday and Thursday 9-12 ST optional raid Weds (heroic or similar)

Ginger Viking#0977 (GM)

Officers:
Sweetring#5160
Bezzy#6401
Darren#2650
Hyachi#9103
vpangel#9538
Exodarus#2692

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.