415 Unholy DK LF Guild!

Hey all, thought I’d post here after finally finding a class I thoroughly enjoy, so I’m looking for a raiding guild to play with. I’m currently 415 item level and done 4/8 of the normal bosses before my group died and haven’t been able to find a group since. The group finder is pretty bad and toxic so I’m looking for a friendly guild of people to do raids and Mythic+ with :). I learn fast and would have zero issues with doing mechanics in fights and also have past raiding experience.

In terms of availability, I’m a student atm so I have a lot of free time. Would prefer to raid in late evening/night but I am pretty flexible with timings :smiley:

Discord: Nero#6865

Btag: Alias#21391

Hi!
Our guild Empathic on Silvermoon has just started, and our way of playing is to take care of the person behind the character so that they can become better both as a player and a person. I’d love to have a chat with you to see if you think you’d like it at our place. Atm we’re setting up mythic + team but aiming to start raiding normal asap we have enough peeps. I have several cutting edge achievements (mythic raids) but have leas time to play nowadays so i choose to help other players bloom instead. I think you might fit quite well in our guild:)

I’ll be online later tonight and i’ll add your battletag then. Mine is blu#2600.

I’ve sent a friend request to you now mate, but not sure if you got it. Is it right number in your btag? I thought it was only 4 numbers? If you havent got the friend invite, add me instead - blu#2600 =)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.