416 UH/Blood DK Looking for new Home for Mythic Progresion

Hello fellow gamers!

Due to changes in my schedule I am looking for a new guild.
I am an expereinced raider, that came back late for this patch. I have so far only 1/9M and 2/2HC, and am looking to get more in the way to 8.2.

My preferences for a new home:
Horde
2 -3 nights a week, 1 or more of them has to be on the weekend.
Not on tuesdays.
Role as DPS or Tank (or off tank)

What I can bring:
95%+ Attendance.
All consumables required.
M+ Tank on my off nights. (nearing 1.5K io atm)
Knowledge of tactics/strategies.
+8 Years of game experience. (I have raided since the endo of WOTLK)

Please contact me directly by leaving a reply or to my BTag:
Fernando#1365

Hey Nizarí, this patch wrapping up, so it’s a good time to get back into raiding IMO.

At All Desire CoA we’re going through a rebuild effort. There were some tensions and some people left. Guild drama and all that. I wasn’t part of it so I can’t bore you with details that I don’t know or care about.

What I care about is looking ahead and we’re now in a position to start raiding again regularly. In the past we’ve raided Wednesday and Sunday with Thursdays thrown in when progress has been a thing.

If you’re interested in joining our rebuild effort
we’re looking to add a melee with tank specc. We’d be delighted to extend an invitation any time.

Welcome back and all the best.

Greetings!

Battle Scars is a semi-casual community-oriented Guild based on EU - Twisting Nether (Horde), mainly focusing on M+ and raiding. We do all sorts of other things, too, when the mood strikes, as long as we have fun.

Battle Scars has existed since 2017 and was created during Nighthold progress. We managed first wing Mythic progress/experience until Battle for Azeroth… until several of our active raiders decided to take a break, forcing the Guild to PuG for most of our runs. We are actively recruiting more people for our roster in hopes to revive our raid team and hit back harder than ever, when 8.2 comes live.

As a leadership, we all accept that real-life commitments sometimes have to take precedence. We try to be as all-inclusive as possible, within reason, and leave room for people to make some mistakes, as long as we see dedication to the raid team and a genuine interest in wanting to improve as part of our team and as an individual player also. We look for solutions if work/school or family life impedes on gametime and makes 100% raid attendance hard.

We raid Thursdays, Sundays and Mondays from 7PM - 10PM (Server Time), with a chill, optional Normal run on Wednesdays for socials and alts.

We will gladly answer any and all questions that you may have.

Discord: Jo (Joséphines)#7387

Battlenet: Joséphine#2827