475 Protection Paladin seeking guild!

Hello there,

Experienced raider looking for a casual raiding guild
Been playing this game for almost 15 years and got a pretty good experience when it comes to PVE and tanking

My raiding experience:
Vanilla: I didn’t raid here.
TBC: I’ve cleared everything up to Felmyst in SWP pre nerf
WOTLK: I’ve cleared everything up to the LK Heroic in 25 man, and i did all the HM’s in Ulduar including Algalon
Cataclysm: All the starting content cleared on Heroic and Firelands 6/7 pre nerf on Heroic,DS normal and heroic cleared on 25 man.
My MOP experience is 15/16 bosses on heroic. TOT i’ve done 11/13 bosses on heroic and done 13/14 bosses on heroic in SoO Including Garrosh.
WOD : 6/7 HM Mythic and BRF i’ve done 4 bosses on mythic. HFC i’ve done 13/13 on heroic and done 13/13 bosses on Mythic.
Legion: Only 7/7 on HC EN and did 10/10 on normal and HC Nighthold and done 5 bosses on Mythic. And done 9/9 bosses on heroic ToS and 5/9 on Mythic.
Antorus i´ve done 8 bosses on mythic and after that i took a break.
BFA: Nothing worth mentioning on the first 2 Tiers as i recently got back into raiding. EP i’ve cleared on Heroic and did the first boss on Mythic
Ny’alotha i’ve done 4 bosses on mythic

I’m looking for a guild who prefably raids 2 days a week and finishes raiding no later than 23:00 and who don’t raid on either Sunday or Thursday prefably
Leave your battletag and i’ll contact you should your offer look interesting.

Cheers

Hello there we are a group of 4 players looking for another one for creating our own raiding guild

Im looking for high motivated people help me recruit and start raiding ASAP.

Server and faction willl be decided after i gathered enough people

VERY IMPORTANT: raid times will be from 21:00 or 21:30 till 24:00 SVT so contact me if are interest to raid with these times.

If i got you interested you can add me #gnappy2181(bnet) or #murthag6614 (Discord)

#jamesy2325 for a chat.

Still on the lookout for a guild!

poke me : decrakass#2249

Hi

I think we could be a good fit, if you are still lookng. Heres so info about us, message me if you want to chat more.

TLDR of Pipe Dream

We are a heroic raiding horde guild on Boudlerfist, Currently re-forming after a slight break. We cleared 2/8 mythic Uldir before our break.

Our aim is to be a heroic only raid guild, clearing content at a competitive rate and moving onto glory raid chieves when we have it on farm. Whilst also being a strong hub for mythic + where like minded individuals can farm keys every week without being pressured in to pugging. But honestly the main aim is to build a community worth bragging about and a family that feels like home.

Raid: We have just come back from a break and due to small returning numbers we are leading pug raids on our raid days to drum up interest and continue the gearing process whilst we recruit.
Experience needed: We would like it if you had at least normal raiding experience but honestly we are willing to help anyone of all levels just as long as it does not impact the whole team!
Age: We’re a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 18+.
Raid Days/Times: Wednesday (8:30 server time to 11:30 server time) and Sunday (from 7 server time to 10 server time)
Recruitment: Recruiting all classes and specs at the moment.
Raid Application form: forms.gle/eGx5HqGQ7hWTGQJ19
Do you want socials? More than anything!! Hit up the app and join us!
Important Contacts:
Craftyz#2107 - GM

Interested?
Give us an add or respond on here and we will get back to you.

Or if you are feeling fruity, fill out the application form straight away and we will respond to you from that.

Thanks for reading and we hope to hear from you soon.

still looking!

Hello Candus

2 days a week 6/8 HC at the moment had a later start as new team at 8.2. Fun but focussed when required, making good progress on Za’qul but since patch started we had a number of people join, do good, not sign up, have a summer holiday, decide they’re bored of WoW and so the cycle’s been fairly intense but what it has left us with is a good core group where we’ve missed a couple of key spots and looking to find the right people with a good sense of humour, reliable, honest and keen to be part of the team. The aim has always been to get to 7/8 hc and go do some mythic then come back for 8/8 hc but we’re never going to be a CE minmaxer group we just ask everyone to do their best, improve where they can, be decent people first and foremost and the rest will come. Having fun is, number one.

If that appeals would be happy to chat ShadowStorm#2144707 and if not then I wish you every success on your continued hunt :slight_smile:

I know you mentioned you were not looking for an Alliance guild, but since this post is already more then a month old you might have changed your mind. If not : For Sylvannas !

Of Sound Mind is still looking for a dedicated tank for our raid team, have a look out our recruitment post:

If you are interested and want to discuss further, please reach out for a chat on BNET (Furia#2986) or Discord (Furia#3656).

Still not interested in going Alliance

Hello, if you’re still looking for a guild we might be a solid fit for you.

Thunder Bluff Steakhouse is a fairly casual raiding guild in our progress towards clearing out the raid content. We enjoy a good banter throughout our raids and other content including M+ and some PvP. We have no current plans to breach into Mythic raidiing, instead we plan to clear out Heroic and put that on farm for a bit.

We raid two days a week; Wednesday and Thursday 20:30-23:30 with a potential third raid on Sunday if we need another day to get over a hurdle.
We’re currently on the lookout for a second tank to fill out our heroic team to continue clearing out the Eternal palace.

If it strikes your interest I can be reached at Pandacream#2477

Post updated, looking for a new guild !

Hey there Candus,

Call of the Void is an Alliance guild based on the highly populated server of Silvermoon, we are a friendly and mature guild who like to enjoy the game and the people whom we raid with. We were formed at the time that Nighthold was the current raid and since then we cleared all heroic content with adequate comfort.

We are a fairly laid back guild however when it comes to it we want to progress and so will focus and push for the kill. In a raid environment there is always a bit of chatter as we like to have happy raiders that are at the same time, focused on killing the bosses at hand - this is the key to our success. Therefore, there is no bad atmosphere during our raids, but instead, a relaxed, calm and focused environment.

Current progress:

• Crucible of Storms (2/2 Heroic, 2/2 Normal)
  • Dazar’Alor (9/9 Heroic, 9/9 Normal)
  • Uldir (8/8 Heroic, 8/8 Normal)
  • Eternal Palace (8/8 Heroic, 8/8 Normal)

Our raiding schedule is:

• Monday 20:00 - 23:00
  • Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00

If you think you are interested in what we have to offer and if you also think we may be interested in you, please do not hesitate to add my battle-tag or discord.

Agni#0141 - Discord
Agni#2366 - Bnet tag

I have returned from a small break looking to get back into raiding asap!

Hi there,

I’d like to recommend to hop factions, because we’ve got a place for you to stay & slay in Quantum MK II. Please check the recruitment post right here. All contact info is listed there, my own has been updated in the comments section.

Give me a shout in discord EvilDonutMan#8970, if you’re interested.

• Cronos

Still on the lookout for a suitable home for 8.3!

Still on the lookout for a suitable guild for when 8.3 launches!

We recently got a spot open for a tank, more info can be found below:

“Physix” is recruiting and looking for members to expand our team. Currently we are at 8/8 heroic and 4/8 mythic. The guild has been reformed since Eternal Palace and we are aiming to get back to around rank 1200 in patch 8,3!

Currently we are full on tanks and are mainly looking for healers and dps.
We raid 2 days a week on Wednesday and Monday 19:00 till 22:00.

Besides raiding we also organize mythic+ runs and optionally normal/heroic runs to gear alts.

The guild has a history that starts at ToTc untill Hellfire Citadel!
We banter a lot but we try to clear the content within a reasonable amount of time.

You can add me on battlenet for more information or a chat!

Battlenet: Swyxia#2707