[CE] [A] (RAVENCREST) Guild - I Lost Aggro On My Wife - 10/10M in CN - is looking for new members!

RECRUITMENT IS DONE VIA DISCORD! SEE LINK AT THE BOTTOM!

Backstory:

In BFA, I and a few of my mates had enough of “dead” guilds and content draught. We decided to create a new guild and try to make a new community for all aspects of the game. We aimed to create a guild where the guild chat was fun, where people could find new friends or teammates for all content Social/PVE/PVP. After just one year, we managed to do great things and prospered. Like all guilds, we faced lots of roster issues but we pulled through and got CE in our FIRST proper raiding tier.
We LOVE to have fun while we are raiding, we are laid back but, we are committed to improve. We are proving that you don’t have to be a super strict guild to be doing TOP WoW raiding content at a decent speed!

M+:

We are looking for more people for pushing keys! All of our Raiders also do keys weekly. Whether you want to join to just do your weekly keys or want to push for higher RIO - you are welcome! If you are interested in m+ content and want competent teammates on discord while laughing, look no further.
Currently, we are trying to have 2 dedicated days to encourage people to do keys together. These will be:
TUESDAY and THURSDAY - no time schedule, just all day to do keys whenever.

Raiding Goals:

We are an EX CE Guild – as we haven’t raided in Season 4 Shadowlands. We have one progression team which achieved cutting edge on Castle Nathria and most took a break from WoW. We are looking to backfill the spots which have been left free since some people took a break and have not come back. This time around we know exactly what we going into and want to take our progression at a normal pace.

Current Raiding times (SERVER TIME):

Wednesday - 20.00 - 22.30
Sunday - 20.00 - 22.30
Monday (POTENTIAL day) - 20.00 - 22.00 - We do this as trial raid, or to help people get specific raid pieces they need from heroic.

The raid times are between 2h - 2.5h depending on the mood and the progression!

- For mythic raid we are currently looking for: 1-2 exceptional healers, ranged dps, a monk and a 2nd DK.
FOR MORE INFO WHISPER ME OR NIKALA ON DICSORD (CHECK BELOW)

Social:

We have a bunch of people on discord daily. We play for fun, and a laugh but we are also dedicated players. We do achievement and transmog runs where people are interested. The guild as a community allowed many like-minded people to find friends that still play together and keep contact despite transferring to other factions in our downtime!

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

Dedicated players can have banter while pushing themselves to progress in all content. We look for all kinds of people, but we like to joke and tease each other a lot. So we are mostly looking for 18+ members.
We have got people all over Europe, so all English speaking chaps are welcome! All you need is a sense of humour and discord.
If it sounds like your cup of tea, join our discord and then contact one of our Officers (info below)

PVP - !!!WEEKENDS!!! - Including Normal BGs

• On hold

Check us on:

guildsofwow - /i-lost-aggro-on-my-wife
Wowprogress - com/guild/eu/ravencrest/I+Lost+Aggro+On+My+Wife
Warcraftlogs - com/guild/eu/ravencrest/i%20lost%20aggro%20on%20my%20wife
Discord invite LINK - /8cwC3yCuHQ

If you have any questions, please contact us on discord for more info: Xenn#5120, Nikala#3691