8/9M Rdruid LF guild

Hello,

8/9M Rdruid, as the title says, looking for guild. Normally don’t use this forum to find anything, but I suppose the more options the better.

Have gotten cutting edge every raid since Emerald Nightmare, so im trying to keep that up at least. Pretty vocal when it comes to raiding when I have to, also dont have issues maining another healer, given time and gearing oppurtunities.

Most of all looking for a guild that has a solid core of people, that actually love progress raiding. Not looking at top 200 or anything, just people that enjoy the game and do put in the effort to raid.

Above all I’d say im a very fast learner when it comes to mechanics, I try to keep up with most healing classes when it comes to ptr/patches/new tiers. I dont have much more to say really, just want to raid.

When it comes to balance offspec, I definitly am not against trying it, although I havent played it yet on progress this tier.

Can’t include links, but just check wcl and wowp. Also not looking to switch Alliance unless its an actual Hall of Fame guild.

Boklord#2982