Save Up to 50% on Dragonflight Through 2 October

Save Up to 50% on Dragonflight Through 2 October

Enjoy a special discount for an extended time and give the gift of Dragonflight.

View Full Article

3 Likes

oh the ‘monthly sale’ is here, i’m really glad this keeps happening because i can drag more people to try it out . the ones i started keep quitting at end game

2 wowtokens, time to earn my recruit-a-freind mech

1 Like

It is starting to feel like the only time its not on sale, is the gap they legally have to take in order to call the discounted price a sale in the first place.

3 Likes

Its great for people like me who were away, but can take advantage of it at the time of their convenience.

The important lesson here is to check your bank balance before pre-ordering next expansion after Blizzcon hype!

If you can afford it go for it, if you can wait few months for, what appears to be, the standart discount, dont rush.

I used to complain they didn’t have enough discounts or trials… so I’m glad they’re overdoing it. :dracthyr_shrug:

2 Likes

I don’t see the problem. We’re going to be getting the final patch later this year. Might as well have it on sale.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.