475 Resto Shaman LF Mythic Guild

Hi there

Returning player (mid-30s) looking for a semi-hardcore mythic guild on my resto shaman - picked up my shammie again in April.

Have raiding experience from Vanilla through to Cata. Played briefly since - achieved rank 2 in the EU on my resto shaman in WoD (Tyrant).

Am currently horde on Defias and looking to play with people ideally around the same age as me (30s). Healed Algalon solo back in the day on my disc priest - so know what I’m doing (hopefully!), just looking for a group that’ll be fun to play with and knows not to stand in fire. Mythic raids would be perfect.

I loved WOW the most when I had a great guild (we’d all meet up IRL every now and again, hang out on discord all the time), but everyone kind of quit as we got older… or we got split into smaller groups… I’m looking to get into a guild where I can call my guildies my buddies again and run M+s/do stuff on ‘off’ nights from raiding if possible.

I’ve managed to do a mythic run with my current guild but due to being new on the roster and them having long-time healers, I find myself on the bench most of the time. Have heroic logs I can share :slight_smile:

SO: I’m looking for a nice fun, atmosphere with gamers of a similar age. I’m looking to raid 1-2 days a week (can’t do Mondays or Thursdays).

Not averse to faction changing/realm transfer either :slight_smile:

5/12M Is currently recruiting skilled people and experienced raiders to fill our ranks for mythic raiding. We are looking people with 12/12 hc at least to start with mythic progression. We are in need of any RANGE DPS

If you re interested we are on Ravencrest , We can find you a spot

Hey @Taali

If you could reach out on Battle.Net so I can discuss the Dun Modr Paper Company, that would be awesome.

Jept#2887

Hey there @Taali

We could be a fit for you at on Draenor

Add me on Anteeks#2132 for a chat!

Hey man, we are new found guild currently at 7/12M in sub 2 month, raden at 42% after first night. We are looking for exeptional players to push for CE and pushing for top 50 server in SL. hit me up at nerdslayer#21709 :)))

Hey man,

Can you pop up on Bnet? Gorimor#2706 - myself and a friend have come back to the game one month ago and are ex hardcore raiders from a world 80 guild including realm first experience. We’re trying to get a core raid team together (currently at 3 core members). We’re around the same age as you and we’re a mature guild looking to take it seriously. We have a huge number of people in guild as socials and have been gearing them in normal and heroic raids, teaching them the raids.

Unfortunately starting from scratch is a pain. We are aiming to clear mythic Nya’lotha before Shadowlands but are currently having to do it with pugs. We will be creating a run for the first 5 bosses mythic on Thursday. Again it will be majority pugs so nothing will contribute to the guild.

I’m a healer myself (holy paladin), we have a shadow priest and a BM hunter so far. Maybe come along on Thursday and see how it goes if you like? We’re pretty confident with all fights there on mythic just don’t have the team to do it. I don’t see us 12/12M with pugs but hopefully from pugs we can pick exceptional people out and get a team going.

Our raid times in Shadowlands will be Thursdays only (potentially extending on Monday if we are close to a kill). So yes, only one day a week. Monday will most likely be definite for the first 2 weeks of mythic. We will raid from 19:00 GMT to 01:00 GMT.

Be good to chat to you if you have any questions on Bnet. Add me up.

We formed the guild two weeks ago so it’s still early days. 6/12M should be doable with pugs, after this we will need more frequent members.

I won’t be on until after work tomorrow around about 6pm GMT so if you do add me I can speak with you then. We also have a heroic run going with socials if you fancy something to do.

Cheers,

Joe

Would love to chat add me Dwarfair #2455

Hey! we’re looking for a healer for our M progression, however we are alliance on silvermoon. DM me if you’re interested ^^ Yoora#21926

Hi there!

I’m Cissi 32y/o from Sweden. I created my guild called Artistic on Kazzak Horde around 3 months ago.

We are all around 30 y/o and we have friendly social members from different countries. Most are from UK.

We are raiding Wednesdays and sundays 8.15-11.15pm server time. Currently 3/12 mythic. We’ve had many returning players but finally people are catching up with gear etc. We need a few more people to fill our roster and s resto shammy would be great.

Add me I’d you are interested cini#2674 :slight_smile: