5 healers vs 0 in a bg?

How is this fair or balanced?

I just came out of an Isle of Conquest match where the horde had 9 healers and we had 1. How is this still happening in matchmaking? Surely it can’t be too difficult to balance the healers out.

2 Likes

Ever considered rolling a healer and queuing BGs?

Just askin

what sort of poor response is this from “Hooter” what a waste of everyones time and shows just why generally and unfortunately commenting in forums is a waste of time…so poor…

1 Like

Healing is boring and thankless job.

I used to play as healer constantly through tbc and wotlk but i got bored of morons blaming healers/tanks from their own mistakes. The abuse was sometimes insane and sad so i just went with the flow and rolled my dps and did not look back.

3 Likes

I did, it ended up with 8 healers in our side in AB.

Everytime i get in as a dps, we have 0 healers. Everytime i get in as a healer, we have too many healers.

It seriously seems that this is rigged.

I am not even playing WoW anymore and have moved to other online games for a more fun gameplay but yeah.

3 Likes

I’m not always in a healer spec, I like to play different roles to keep things fresh…

JUST SAYING

1 Like

I was on isle of conquest lately. english horde had 8 healers. We had 1. But we got workshop and won the bg. Sometimes its better to have more dps than bad healers.

1 Like

Not really. Hoot has a point, if you know there aren’t enough healers on your faction why aren’t you running one? Is Blizzard expected to hand hold us all the time?

It’s actually a very valid point. Healers don’t grow on trees - they’re picked by players at the startup screen.

It’s topics like this that are eventually going to see our BG’s filled with bots to combat balance issues.

Well look at it from this perspective; If you can properly pressure as a dps too many healers on the enemy team, usually means you can deal with the incoming damage without any outside healing. But since neither horde or alliance end up with the perfect group, usually the side with a bit more healers wins.

A team of decent dps:ers focusing down targets can be a unstopple force, it’s almost impossible to heal up a person being focused outside of powerfull cooldowns. A proper team sort of also abandon a player who run around being almost immune to damage anyways. Once enought DPS dies a healer become a fish on dry land…

A team with enought healing to counter incoming dps can be an immovable object thou and something that seem to be quite often the case are; that a healer simply play better then the average dps:er in a random BG. It probably have something to do with the role itself. But even the best healers can’t outheal the massive spikes which are possible in larger scale battles, especially if the enemy team keep interupting etc. while keeping up pressure on the same targets either the healer itself or a dps:er.

Funny thing that chance of wining on that setup is still rather high

1 is not going to make any difference to their 8 so put a sock in your statement.

1 Like

Like Aion for example it has very fun pvp and engaging and has many large scale maps to do them.

you could say " normal IQ vs extremly low IQ in a BG"…
cause thats the state horde vs alliance atm…

They should be no more then 3 in a bg. Period.

If I should summarize after ~300k kills what means thousands of BGs I prefer not more than 1 healer per 5 players.
If the dps aren’t that bad, equally skilled and geared they should keep their cc rolling and literally shut down targets in seconds.
But that’s the problem with beneath average gamers: tunnelvisioning without focus is easy to heal. Focus fire during ccs/interrupts is not - even if you pop cds against. But random includes every kind of players.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.