5 Mask visions with a Tank

Hi guys,
Not sure where to ask this. I’ve been boosting people in 5 mask visions, done about 5 trying to earn a bit of gold while I’m farming sockets. I’ve done 5 and found it easy but I just attempted to boost a Tank player. Me thinking the mob health scales down so it should be super easy. I was getting smashed, my hp was just getting destroyed as if everything in the dungeon was doing way more damage. Does the damage that visions do scale with having a tank in a group? If not, what else could it be? Could i have been bugged or something?

Damage goes up and Health goes down when you bring in a spec that’s designed to either heal the damage back or be able to take more damage to begin with, yes.

Man I had no idea. I know that Blizzard balenced healers and tanks so that the HP pools went down but i didn’t know the damage went up. Makes sense but Blizzard could have made this clearer.

FYI, most of that balancing was done for solo players. If you go in as a solo tank, mobs will have 25% less HP, 40% if you go in as a healer (as far as I recall). This scaling does not apply when grouped, and a different one is used based on the group composition.

Man, I’d be so bummed if I paid someone a bunch of gold to boost me and they didn’t even know how it worked.

What a troll :D. He wasn’t “bummed”. He didn’t know about Blizzards hidden group tank scaling in visions either. He had a refund, refarmed a new vision and then whispered me for him to be boosted successfully. Another happy customer.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.