50% experience buff

Hey the cries increased now so I was partially right.

1 Like

Perhaps you could explain why its a problem though?

Now you might understand my hard stance against a few things, you give them a inch and they go crying that they didnt get given a mile.

I’m still on the opposite side of barricade when it comes to crossrealm LFG/RDF.

I know, but im guessing you can see why I have to take such a hard stance against it (even though I have made clear that there are ways that I wouldnt see it as problem for example if it was just for the leveling content and not for heroics or from soon maybe heroic plus).

Fair compromise. One I can easily get behind.

So JJ gets more people out leveling when it comes, if you make it permanent a few people will level a new alt when ever they feel like instead of all doing it at the same time. The world would be dead again in a month and there would be no way other than giving a even bigger exp boost to get people out leveling the next time they want to keep us all here.

They said well clear the buff would last 1 month approximately.

Sadly there are people who have shown to me that even if most people would agree to such a compromise there are still people who just want to have everything (for example another paladin on the forums and the jerk) . So I had to take a hard stance of nothing to balance what they say.

A clock works as well, but i dont think just writing a few numbers on the wall will give the wanted result.

So you only visit the forum to complain? If you´d checked it once in a while, you would´ve noticed the post regarding Joyous Journey.

Also, the thing was active for a month and 3 days and you weren´t able to get anything done in that time frame?

I say, good riddance.

2 Likes

Not counting Panda Expansion until start of Classic, so have I. You know this is what the game is, all too well, yet you’re complaining about an integral part of the game. There are many many other genres and games to play without complaining about Classic.

Because they said they would, multiple times, you know that just like everyone else. If you’re done, then that sounds like the best course of action as this MMORPG doesn’t seem to line up with what you want in a game.

You don’t need to read the forums, it’s on the launcher as something added to the game. The only way someone wouldn’t see it is if they launched from the actual exe and didn’t go on battlenet at all.

Just go and play retail. This exact train of thought it what made WoW just a MMO, not a MMORPG.

3 Likes

Sometimes it’s just nice to complain! stop making such a big deal out of it :stuck_out_tongue:

This buff has really made me to rejoin classic wotlk and I hoped to get to north rend asap. Now it’s gone but not forgotten. As a compromise what about Joyous Crusade buff for TBC to allow us filthy casuals to get to the wrath content?

1 Like

Just as promised.

You don’t go Wowhead either?

Forum is not only place for news.

The info about the buff and the duration of the “campaign” was detailed on Battle.net Launcher for a good while

2 Likes

I don’t go launcher. I go shortcut on Computer. Only use Launcher when Update. Launcher too slow :wink:

Have to say that I’ve been enjoying levelling my mage, and groups were on LFG tool 24/7 on Firemaw. Today, haven’t seen a single low level dungeon and that’s on Firemaw… buff should certainly be back. Literally dead without it.

Literally?