500 error on shop

Same - can’t add game time or redeem a code. Tried different pc, phone, even different ip. Internal server error. Please can we have an update?

This post was made 11 hours ago. Would have thought this would have been fixed by now. Let me give you my money!

1 Like

I bet too many ppl tried to buy game time/sub due to WoW Classic being online soon and they busted their “game time dealing” servers.

Guess they didn’t except this many subscriptions… :wink:

me too… :frowning:

Blizzard you need to fix this asap

so number of players is at new record low… and now the only idiots that still play this game cant even pay for the sub.
Ty blizzard grate job…

1 Like

Having the same issue, just adding a comment to join the crew =D

Been trying to subscribe for the last 2 hours. This should be prioritized since subscriptions literally is the thing Blizzard needs most in this world.

Having the same problem. Im part of the team now, right?

1 Like

Here too, you can gift game time, but can’t redeem.

Same issue for me. Cant add game time…

Still not working!

Where can i donate my money?

What is going on Blizzard? Can’t redeem my Prepaid card key. It’s 100% legit. Can’t buy the game time - I constantly get error code: BLZWEBBMPZTS2Z

what the … ?

Obligatory “Store is still down” post.
Kinda felt compelled to start playing, tbh. This may have saved my wallet for a bit longer.

Yeh that’s the code I get. Prepaid code or trying to purchase. Support page for that code doesn’t even exist :confused:

same here, cant subscribe or anything…

Seriously, why is this still a problem hours later? @blizzard sort yourselves out.

1 Like

Same here, BLIZZARD TAKE MY MONEY!

2 Likes