Celebration of King Varian

I’ve recently been seeing alot of chat ingame about the mage tower the artifact apperences and how awesome the whole challenge was, now blizz have stated that they do now want a similar thing every expansion which I totally understand but with Wow’s 15th anniversary coming up I got a thinking.

We lost king varian to the legion on the 30th of August 2016 (if you stayed up to play the intro scenario that is). Why don’t we celebrate him on the day of his death with a temporary reopening of the mage tower and other Legion limited scenarios.

That way the ones who missed out on the mage tower can try their hand at it and earn a missing apperence or two, we could even have Legion raid/dungeon events all in the name of our fallen King Varian.

Just a thought.

7 Likes

And the horde could celebrate that varian died!

1 Like

Lol I new I would get a comment like this :rofl: the horde could celebrate vol’jin of course

1 Like

But what if I want to celebrate his death instead? I couldn’t care less about some troll that didn’t do anything while he was warchief. He popped up in the garrison every once in a while and did nothing then went to die at the broken shore

Won’t happen, sorry.
If you didn’t manage to get the appearances in Legion then tough luck.
I failed to get the MoP challenge sets and i don’t moan about it trying to find any possible way to have them added back to be obtained for those who didn’t play enough or at all at the time.

3 Likes

Not Horde related, therefore no.

1 Like

Let’s celebrate that the embodiment of human potential finally died :partying_face:
Why you aren’t just happy that he got a anime death compared to Vol’jin, which was just killed by a random demon?

2 Likes

What’s with the attitude? I got my apperences thank you I was just making a suggestion for a new fun ingame event.

1 Like

Yeah except he didn’t really die.

Another thing is, they said they were putting Varian and Thrall away because Metzen is retiring.
But since he couldn’t stay without his husbando, Thrall is now returning FO DE HORD, because that’s the only thing they can write :clown_face:

Why would I celebrate Vol’jin, when we got way better warchief in return.

1 Like

Because alliance players are supposed to tell us which warchief to prefer

3 Likes

Moo to the alliance.

1 Like

?

What have Varian to do with Metzen?

Do you really want Varian back. That guy which took the spotlight from all other races and let Tyrande look like a fool many times, because he need to look better?

Metzen voiced Varian and Thrall. Duh?

I didn’t say I want him back, how did you dome to that conclusion?

Interesting, well, the Horde need Thrall I think. The Alliance need someone without human potential.

1 Like

You mean like the forever useless Night Elf lovers ? :wink:
I’m fine with Anduin, he is young, he will learn.

1 Like

Maybe you didn’t noticed it, but there are 9 other races beside of NE and Humans.

I mean, Gnome Leader is actually a popsicle, Worgen Leader has rabies, Moira has a lot to do with all the Dwarves factions, Velen is better suited as a counseller to Anduin even if it looks like he isn’t doing jack currently, I don’t even know who leads the Pandas and… that’s it.

And that’s why the Alliance is so boring. Everything have to be around humans.

Different tastes for different people. I really loved Varian as a leader, and I’m proud of our little Boy-King.
Only thing I’m curious about is… who leads the Gnomes currently.