6/12 M Established Guild Recruiting - Arathor/Hellfire (A)

Come and join us - preferably if you are a Druid as we all know they are the best! Also i need more Kul Tiran chums so we can embrace our glorious bellies!

Seriously though - if you are looking for a fun crowd that is pushing mythic progression steadily without being elitist, DR is for you!

Get in touch!

6/9

Resto Shammy and either a Hunter/Warlock/DpS DK/Ele Shammy and Rogue. Still happy to consider other DpS classes than listed above

Haii soooo Spriest here, i am one of the newest members of DR (only here since the beginning of BoD) but i hope to be around for a looooooong time. I will definitely join again if i had the chance so i don’t see why u wouldn’t :stuck_out_tongue:

TLDR: J O I N

Joined DR in mid uldir. I have to admit that it was the best decision i ever made in this game!

Have had a few new recruits, all melee! Where are you ranged raiders!! So, really looking for : Lock/Boomie/Ele Shammy as well as a Resto Shammy to join our heal team.

7/9 We are still looking to recruit, for BoD only those geared for Mythic Jaina, but also interested in speaking to anyone wanting to raid in 8.2

We are currently looking for a few more DpS for Eternal Palace. We would really love another Warlock or Boomie, but we are happy to consider other DpS classes, see the main post for other expectations. We have no tank or heal spots available.
So, if have gotten your way through all these replies to here and think you would be a good fit for us, then please give me a shout on Ellz#21767

We are looking for more players to raid Mythic in Eternal Palace. With getting cutting edge in Dazalor we are aiming high again

Hi

Do you dislike fish and squid, can you shoot from far away?

Come join us and slap some fish.

We will also do M+ on off days so it’s all gooooood :slight_smile:

love Uz

Raided with DR now for two tiers

i find myself speechless often with how lucky i am to raid with such a talented bunch

oh and slapping fish and that

Still around after two years, still recommend joining for fun experiences with a good set of people.

It’s fun here, y’all should join

Still interested in chatting with additional DpS for Palace Mythic progression. Particularly interested in a DH/Warlock/Boomie but would consider other classes if a good fit with us. Last few days before the new raid, so give us a shout!

Still looking for a couple more friendly skilled players who want to push themselfs and maybe us to continue our cutting edges :wink: - been with this guild for some time now and whats amazing is that its not just afk between raiding we do all sorts of stuff together outside it aswell - its not a guild. Its a community!

#1 herb collectors and butchers for the 2019 spring season are looking for more players! Also Azshara isn’t going to kill herself so we’re gonna need more dps for that too… If you want to cut some edges, run m+ dungeons and practice your herbalism come join us!

Bonus points for healthstone makers.

As Esu says - Azshara is naga-na kill herself so come fish hunting with us. Sure you’ll love your time in DR like i do.

Whale whale whale, what do we have here? Are you interested in joining us lovely bunch?
Last tier was all about Frozen and ‘that’s what she said’ jokes… But this tier, oh this tier you just have to sea these fish puns I’ve lined up.

We are still baiting some ranged to join our raid group, especially locks, druids and boomies. A new tier means a great oppor-tuna-ty to get to learn a bunch of new friends and have a common goal to cut some edges.

Think you can crack up better fish puns than me? Then join us and let minnow!

Oh my sweet Jesus… this is hows its gonna be all raid huh?

… Also recruiting a GM…

BoD was my first tier taking part in mythic raiding, and DR was a great way to get started.

Come join for very serious raid progression (we do that I swear).

Roster looking pretty nice now, but still open for a couple of additional DpS. Would preferably like the following classes: DK/Warrior/DH/Lock but happy to talk to any other ranged classes as well.