6 months later : Corruptions are still 40% of damage dealt in arena

And blizzard expect people to buy shadowlands after that ? L O L :poop:

7 Likes

No corruption in SL is the biggest selling point for me tbh :smirk:

12 Likes

6 months later and you still can’t time 14s? ://

1 Like

I get all the attention i need irl, projecting again?

Just look at the bright side:

It could be 60% as in PvE.

1 Like

And what exactly do you think will happen before pre-patch? Blizzard says: We’ve been planning to start working on our pre-patch and shadowlands final works.

BUT since this guy posted again about pvp in arena and corruptions, let’s avoid our main work for a while, work on corruptions for now till it’s fixed so that he’d enjoy his 30 remaining days of corruption?

I know it sucks. I know it’s unfair.

But it’s disappearing soon, it’s too late for a change, and we got bigger issues to deal with now than the soon to be removed corruptions.

3 Likes

Prepatch bliss!!! Even if it has the odd zombie here and there :wink:

3 Likes

Well tbh we all knew they were never gonna fix 8.3 it was obvious.

It’s last patch of the expansion it’s pretty normal for things to go mental, why would they fix it knowing it’s being removed in prepatch

Waste of Dev time if you ask me :rofl:

Does no one remember MoP when SoO became pretty normal to try pug mythic due to how OP classes got with the WoD changes xS

1 Like

wait a little, i don’t want Shadowland rushed like BFA :joy:

2 Likes

They do expect that and they sold a lot with the 120 boost and mount special edition…

:joy: ROFL. Edit this a bit before ban :joy:

3 Likes

Corruptions were obviously a mistake, and from the feedback I think they are well aware of that, which is why they are going away at pre-launch and won’t return in SL. That is why I pre-purchased Shadowlands. We just need to make it through the last few months of BfA.

what does buying shadowlands have anything to do with corruption ?
its stupid to remove it in the final patch when it will be removed in the next patch (new expansion).

As if they don’t have the tools to just disable corruptions in rated PvP?

2 Likes

I sure hope that’s an alt you’re posting on as your AD +2 and not even LFR this tier surely elevates you to godlike status

3 Likes

i knew you will say that.

they cant do it because it would mean people will need 2 sets of gear. 1 for pve and 1 for pvp since the corruption is added to the gear itself. removing corruption in its entirety makes much more sense BUT 8.3 was designed for corruption gear.

Is not like it is hard to do a quick reseach in the first place.

Shadowlands has more preorders than any other expansion from there latest financial soooo Yeh.

This post is about corruptions in arenas not mythics +, what are you smoking?

2 Likes

Corruptions didn’t exist in BFA to begin with. They have an entire 2-3 years to completely obliterate the balance.

corruption is getting replaced by other bullcrap systems. Systems stacked on top of systems. We can’t just have our classes feature-complete out of the box anymore. It has to be absolutely infested with those external expansion-featurette systems. Without them your character is useless in any content that is not braindead easy (all of the solo and queuable content).

I miss the old formula.
Hit level cap
Gear up in dungeons
Gear up further in raids

In BFA i have like 10 different currencies in the currency tab. It’s beyond ridiculous.