6/10m Tank LF CE guild 9.1

Hi all,

As the title suggests, I am looking at a potential move for the start of 9.1 to build on my experience in 9.0/9.0.5. I would like to be a part of a guild that will challenge CE next tier with a somewhat relaxed atmosphere. I am all for constructive criticism and feedback, but not at the expense of enjoyment of the game.

My last guild managed to get 6/10m by around Feb/early March but then raiding stopped. I currently play Warrior/DH but I am looking at my options for 9.1 and might add a monk or druid into the equation.

A big advocate of M+ also, reaching just shy of 2k Rio. Unfortunately, I have one of these blasted things called a job, so I would only be able to raid around 20.30 server time (20.00 occasionally) for the foreseeable future but that could change.

What will you get from me? - A great question, I’m glad you asked!..

The guild I am fortunate enough to be trialled in will get a player that has been tanking since WOTLK back in Ulduar, Naxx, TOTC, ICC etc in the (at the time) realm #2 Guild. Experienced in tanking on multi classes, always prepared for raids with tactics known, flasks and pots, working mic and most importantly the desire to progress/improve. Absolutely no negativity or toxicity, in fact I am one of them that will bring a level of banter to the team.

If you have read my life story up until this point, thank you. If you have any questions, please fire across any queries and I will answer. Happy to share RIO pages etc as well for you to check out.

Jay

Hey Jaysdk.

We’re currently looking for a tank for 9.1.

If you’d like to pop me a message and we can discuss a little bit more about it feel free to add me on Discord - Stace#6358
Thanks, speak soon :slight_smile: