70 boost when?

I want to play Rogue before fresh wotlk servers, but I don’t want to level one :slight_smile:

1 Like

You don’t want to play a rogue - everyone thinks they do but it doesn’t work out that way. No one wants you in your dungeon/raid groups and in PVP you will get CRUSHED without top of the line gear.

4 Likes

I’ll think for myself, but thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can’t manage to level up (the shortest process in the game) and want a boost. So far thinking for yourself hasn’t lead to much.

9 Likes

I have played a lot of Rogue, and understand the gearing process, your beliefs are not everyone else’s. Lets stick to the topic please.

2 Likes

probably when they kill player driven boosting so i would say in about a month

If you have played one why do you need a boost for one? Do you mean a Retail rogue?

because I don’t want to level ?

1 Like

Why playing classic then? Big part of this game is leveling.

3 Likes

Which is why they are offering you a 58 boost and soon a 68/70 boost
They know people dont like leveling for the 45th time and instead of permanently changing the pacing of it they want to make a profit out of it

2 Likes

You mean like the 50% increase in XP gain they will be offering.

I said permanently, the buff will go away when wotlk launches

Levelling did change speed in the original Wrath.

Only for tbc by reducing the exp necessary to level in the outlands by 20% iirc
It’s still a massive slog

You think you do, but you don’t

1 Like

Had more responses about things other than the topic, covid took people to a whole new level of desperate :smiley:

1 Like

My dude, you just need a s2 geared mage and you insta climb to 2k with rogue/mage even if youre in full blue gear, and I dont even wanna talk about double rogue

S3 mainhand in 1 week of 5s, belt of deep shadows 300g, stealth boots 50g, t4 tokens for s1 100g each, s3 offset items = 2-3 days of alterac grind and youre good to go.

You asked for something blizzard didnt even announce a date so far, yet youre surprised no one can tell you the release date. What a surprise.

1 Like

I started lazy leveling of this character in 11 of aprill. No boosting, mostly quests, rarely dungeons (compared to dungeons 70% of the time in Classic during 2019-2020. Yeah booster killedtraditional dungeon leveling). You will still be waiting for lvl 68 boost, while I will finish leveling even by playing once in 3 days, like I do on this alt.

here’s an answer, when the pre patch hit, which would be in about 3 months.

Bizmark: OmG YoU WaNt tO BOoSt!?! yOU CaN NeVEr bE A ReAL rOuGe!
BIZMARK HAS LEVELED HIMSELF!!! MUH ROGUE

1 Like

Expect the boost with the release of wotlk. Same as for TBC.

I’m assuming you’re a semi classic player either a wrath babie 2.0 or retail andies, otherwise you would’ve had the past few years to level one up and prepare. (same as the rest of us do). With my comment out of the way, you should play whatever you want and don’t let other people tell you from here. Rogues are a cool class no matter what people in here cry.

Cheers