High Population Realms

As WoW Classic players reserve their names on the realms of their choosing, the realm list is dynamically updated to reflect which realms can be expected to have the highest population.

At this time, we’re seeing particularly high amounts of character creation on Firemaw, Lucifron and Shazzrah and they are likely to experience extended queues.

If you’re concerned about the potential for long queue times, you may want to consider creating characters on a lower population realm like Flamelash or Gandling.

Thank you!

15 Likes

Everyone come to Flamelash :frowning:

Lets make a nice community here in Flamelash :slight_smile:

http:// discord.gg/xt67bFD

10 Likes

:boom: The official realm forums are now also up! :boom:

1 Like

I am the in a que of 8000+ Gehennas , i mean honestly you should know better Blizz

23 Likes

Sure would have been nice if someone had taken up just the meekest of risks, when deciding on server numbers, so we wouldnt have to suffer through this…

Amazed that this looked to be the smoothest launch i can recall, yet at every turn you guys have dropped the ball…

Hope you spend some time reflecting on all this…

17 Likes

we are going home. With queues, but still…

1 Like

This is beyond incompetense.

Why would you not have more servers ready AGES before launch, so communities in EU could settle down earlier.

This is ¤#%ing outrageous 30k queue on firemaw because of your ¤"#ty choises.

44 Likes

yeah, what happened when we all moved to a new server to avoid high queues… we are now in the highest queue

29 Likes

Im in, but terrified that the server will restart before release so I’ll get kicked out…

2 Likes

We need a Spanish server please! Please Blizzard we are more than 40k players!

31 Likes

Yeah but why are you putting people through this? Why only release the servers today when you surely knew the queue times beforehand?

What was the point of letting people create chars and book their names beforehand when youre going to ask them to delete those chars and lose the names lol.

Honestly pretty upset at how badly this has been done, shocked actually.

23 Likes

So first open up two realms for PvP. Then say they’re full and opening up and people should make chars on the other realms. Then again open new ones again… Why y’all didn’t open up enough servers in the first place so people wouldn’t be FORCED to change realms just because they’re overfilled. Maybe some of a persons party doesn’t want to go to one realm or they don’t want to split or what ever other reason…

5 Likes

spanish server please do it!

18 Likes

Asked to go to other realm. Went from shazz to firemaw . Now i get asked to go to another full realm. More servers needed.

10 Likes

Gotta save those pennies , why spend money on being cautious instead of hoarding it

2 Likes

“In order to have a better play experience, we urge players on these realms to consider moving to the Firemaw realm.”

24 Likes

And boy did they! :smiley:

1 Like

The worst thing is that the realms that will possibly become the low pop ones in the end are the new ones which are being opened up. The first ones will stay high pop due to most people who really were up for Classic joined there… So either wait for hours to get into the game today or get into quickly but later on never find people for guilds or other activities…

4 Likes

I cannot find it :thinking:

Open a Spanish server and problem solved :wink:

13 Likes