8.1.5 Multiple bugs report (rogue class & interface)

Greetings, since 8.1.5 i’ve noticed several bugs for the Rogue class, as well as some interface issues. I’ve submited all these bugs in game via the “bug report” as well.

Rogue Bugs :

• Fan of Knives gives combo points even if it doesn’t hit any enemy, and does not cancel stealth. (You can spam it in stealth and generate 5 combo points before combat).
  • Stealth OR Stealth detection is not behaving properly. We did experiment in duels Stealth vs Stealth (one stand still at flag while the other move towards him), litteraly have our 2 hitboxes on top of each other and can’t see each other, or we see but can’t interact with. It’s hard to describe but it’s easy to test.

Interface Issues :
A lot of my interface settings are not saving properly, or keeps getting reset, mostly nameplate settings :

• Stacking nameplates keeps going back to Overlapping nameplates
  • Display Personal Ressource bar : Always keeps going back to “Combat Only”
  • Selected Nameplate Scale keeps getting back to 1.2

Note that i had none of these issues before the patch

Heya,

Thank you for reporting the bugs you find, and helping the developers improve the game for us all. This is not the right place to report bugs though, post any bugs you find through the in-game Help menu.

From the Game Menu, click Help and Submit Bug. Follow the guide lines listed, to write up your bug report in details and help out the teams investigating your bug.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!