8.2 week 3 disappointments

but the possibility to que is there.

and people who like to wipe milion times can do it

and no nolifer can exclude them from any content - like they can in wow .

thats why FF 14 is constantly growing and reciving only positive reviews and wow is only loosing subs and reciving only negative commenst everywhere

They won’t though. China market is saturated with those kind of games, so I doubt Diablo Immortal would do well enough.

What are you talking about ‘‘manual’’ groups, LFR is literally the mode made for people who play solo.
The other players are glorified NPCs for all intents and purposes, you’re playing a single player experience outside of the occasional ‘‘Hey you need that item bro?’’ whisper.

If you find competition and community interaction so scary and awful then multiplayer games are not for you! Sorry! Maybe try a single player game where you only compete with yourself, OR find a guild with likeminded people like yourself and clear content at your own speed. But watch out, if you want to join a guild you have to gasp TALK TO OTHER HUMAN BEINGS!!! scary

Hahaha ofc youre disappointed in week 3 if you actively avoid mechagon and have no better reason then “I’m to lazy to build a group” which is what youre really saying when you say that if there’s no queue it might as well not exist
That means you never did anything harder then LFR and heroic dungeons and in that case dw, even if they put it on the queue you wouldnt make it past the second boss

This is an MMO not a single player game. Please go and buy a single player RPG. Dragon Age or The Witcher series. They are great games where you don’t have to interact with people. I saw The Witcher trilogy available on Steam for 10 Euro. It’s extremely cheap.

WoW is unfortunately an MMO and to fit the genre it requires such elements to keep the social aspect of the game alive.

4 Likes

So based on your opinion OP I’m an old school player because I enjoy doing raids, which from your perspective shouldn’t exist all together, with people, no matter if we wipe because of some of them, I enjoy talking to people to co-operate with them get something out of it, instead of actually facerolling stuff on my own in an MMO because '‘things should and must change ‘cause that’s the way it works’’?

Sorry but no… Allow me to disagree and say that from my point of view you’re the one who got the issue not the game itself. The aspects of the game that you point as ‘‘wrong’’ have been it’s core since it’s perception. All the lore, all the glorious fights, the memories you get by them etc.

WoW has made lots of people feeling nostalgic because of all that, if it was so bad then why it got so many people moved emotionally?

It makes me sad to see how people turn to simple loners in a game where interacting with other people used to be half the fun because it doesn’t suit them anymore.

Also please bear in mind that what YOU want in an MMO might be irrelevant.
It has to do more with what the player base as a totality (if that can ever happen) wants.

And no, the automated systems that you want to grow bigger is part of the reason why WoW ‘‘is dying’’.
During WotLK I couldn’t access raids because I didn’t have a lot of time to spent, just like you but I always felt that I had so much more stuff to do and that kept me playing the game and trying my best even if I had 20 minutes to spare. …

In ourdays people quit because they do too much content too fast and that’s why it (the content) also gets timegated. The LFG and LFR systems play a role in that, and yet, you want that to progress even further and STILL believe that it won’t help in the games death?

Well I’m sorry but that’s delusional and feel free to unsub to find a more isolating MMO. This game is clearly not for you on this point and it shouldn’t be.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.