8.2 week 3 disappointments

Those 70% are not even playing the game.

Again you are confusing types of players… Here are some of them:

1. Solo antisocial casuals who came to MMORPG! and demand game to adopt to their needs. Very specific group of players )) I could even compare them to SJWs ))

2. Solo casuals, who are ok with socializing when that’s needed.

3. Social casuals.

4. Semi hardcore players.

5. Hardcore players.

You are from 1st, pretty specific group of players… And you want to prove us you are majority? If that would be true, WoW would be dead long time ago.

1 Like

That article says nothing. Its an opinion piece. If blizzard DID say this find the press release/statement/actual interview not ‘so and so said’. All it says is that a press release states 11.5m players in 2008.

Also why are you stating ‘stats’ from 11 years ago???

Im not being funny here. i’d just like to see actual sources from blizzzard/a blizz employee to back up you claims =)

I join random group with 400 to 500 score we wiped on trash few times on dog boss because healer did not dispelled me and DPS did not Los from flame wipe we realeased read guide go back and killed it only wipe on kujo stop with nonsense only Xyz can do something it does not matter.What matters is if they want to kill it or whine like OP.Which for some reason is antisocial solo player DEMANDING everyone revolving around her and asking for to be single player game.Wow is ultra casual and solo friendly not enough?Leave op.

1 Like

You said you don’t want to run it what is your issue then wait until 8.3 for mindless neerfed overgeared version queue able via random matchmaking system which creates groups automated imo this content outside doing it for story purpose is pointless in before heroic mechagon nerfs in 8.3 because OP and hunter are CBA to do any mechanics and they keep wiping while overgeared in RHC.

• List item

I did the heroic warfront on an ally alt yesterday but that took about half an hour to get a group for. Repeated declines, some for ilvl (400), and some without any idea as to why. I get how with a raid you need to take the time and sort out who is doing what, checking ppl know mechanics etc but it did seem a bit much for a warfront.

LFR to my memory has always come out after the normal raid (gating the ‘end’ story more than anything at a guess) but the Mechadungeon being mythic only was a bit of a disappointment. I hadn’t picked up on that until I read about it on here.

I did spend a few days searching for Black Temple timewalking groups purely as I wanted the warglaive transmog. That involved a couple that wiped and one that just took hours to do. I simply haven’t got that sort of free time anymore unless it’s well planned in advance. The ability to queue for content via the interface makes a much better balance between the game and RL. There was a point many years back when it was less of an issue but times change.

For that “nonsense” to me you have normal warfront heroic was made exact opposite because these “normal” warfronts are disgusting.

There is reason why premade content exist and why it is nto "queueable"since all what is is “braindead nonsense” aka why heroic warfronts are premade groups perhaps instead of hoping someone from pity will take you make your own group or do not do anything beyond “random queue rhc/lfr” content since clearly you do not care for it at all.

And TIMEWALKING is not joke like your daily RHC LUL
It says TIMEWALKING not brainless RHC for reason.

This has to be a joke right?
Unreal…

Btw the witcher series is a really good single player game, maybe try that? You can do everything solo without any pesky other people.

1 Like

And why not ? After all gaming behavior doesnt change that much from customer behavior in any other industry. IT evolves. Atm its evolving into mobile game market very rapidly . And only dinosaurs who are about to be “extinct” refuse to accept progress. I really want to any of you that they biggest reveal of blizzcon 2019 for 9.0 will be playable npcs for wow. Because you can already see how popular IT is on other games.

If you didnt notice wow Has been on agony since mop . Exackly since when casuals left game. And bfa is even bigger flop then wod. You can cover your ears and sing “la ła la” but facts are most people moved on to other games and wow is in downfall for years now. Best Proof is how many youtubers/ Twitch streamers/ podcasters moved on and no longer focus on wow. Because game is catering only to nolifers . So its natural that normal people just move on.

Why are you even playing ‘‘Massively Multiplayer Online’’ Role Playing Game? Go play some solo games for god sake. Gosh

This would be true if you haven’t any alternative. there are only cars as the successor of horses (don’t count bycicles, don’t you dare…) There are plenty of single player games, aka cars available, why kill off a horse (mmo) when you like to drive cars? Go on and drive cars…

I’m getting your point but I prefer using Doritos and Pringles. Both crisps, different on taste. Talking about horses and cars it’s quite confusing, or you are implying that cars are better and horses are the transport of the past and it’s obsolete now?

Somebody else started that thing with the horses and cars, not me… :grin:
Ye that’s a good comparison. Both are chips but different taste, so why should a pringles lover tryhard make doritos be like pringles instead of just eating pringles?

I dont know what frustrates me the most, that you complain this much about forming groups in a MMORPG game.
That you hardly do ANY current content (try it, maybe you will be surprised and yes i chekded you character) and complain about it.
And im am so certain you are a major major minority here, because who wouldn’t want the opportunity to pick and choose who they play with class, ilvl, skill and such.
And how do you manage life in general if you don’t interact, and id like reasonable arguments for how a MMORPG like wow would be able to exist if everything was lfr difficulty, lfg and non social???

In addition i do think lfg is a good thing, but some things just aren’t lfg-able, id bet you would complain about always getting matched with low skill players in dungeons/raids or that it would be tuned too hard.

I did get an idea, list a eternal palace run in lfg set you minimum ilvl and just accept the first to sign up (you got yourself a random lfg system like you want) and the see how it turns out - i bet you wont get far,i certainly wouldn’t be joining

And for real go play Pokemon go, you seem to play petbattle the most and Pokemon is free

If we’re going by raid standards, thats like basically what a old heroic dungeon used to be like. Suck it up

LFG exists, 2 minute job can literally just slap a Ilvl requirement on it and queue, same applies with Mechagon.

Host your own group, you dictate who joins and does not join.

Yes, very nice patch. People who do the content will do the content.

Then WHY are you playing an MMORPG if you don’t want to play with other people? Genuinely curious here

1 Like

I get it why people are sometimes like this. Mite be social anxiety or something.

BUT, mechagon dung with totally random players might just not work. Imagine all the failed attempts and frustration from groups falling apart one after another.

This is why blizz didn’t make it heroic (which is actually “normal” difficulty).

Today we did it on hard mode. Literally impossible for pugs.

Even if they toned down difficulty it would still be hard for pugs.

I think OP needs to install Skyrim and play it on easy difficult so he can feel like a true hero of the people.

I really hate this. What is Blizzards thinking on creating an elitist only dungeon?
They supposedly create LFG and LFR so more players, can see the entire content and not limit it to those in strong guilds etc., then create a mode, where they can’t. One step forward, 2 steps back.

God gothic 3 banged, I still have the CD, even bought a cd drive just for it.

1 Like