8.3 class changes and whats wrong with it

Imagine defending wws damage. They are literally as broken as a DH it just takes a bit more to play it

2 Likes

As an aff player, it’s like my rapst just told me thank you after he’s done with my behind. Like, really?

2 Likes

Now the WW dmg is rly good in arena, if you are a good one and do it right and let the WW do his thing, it’s broken, but they get a buff… Haha

1 Like

No WW in top20 2s ladder - but 8 DH. No WW in top20 3s ladder - but 4 DH.

Imagine compare WW with DH… And no, I’m neither defending nor offending the buff -> I’m just saying that it is overall less than a 3% buff and most won’t even realize it - they just like to cry! You are one of those it seems…

I’d rather face 10 WWs than 1 Destro/DH

2 Likes

I dunno FoF is really, really annoying as melee although I’d probably still rather face it than at least a destro.

Indeed, but it’s the only thing that does hurt and its not that hard to interrupt (Destro with all their micro cc for example). Interrupt FoF and their burst and the WW pressure is easy to handle.

Best sample size ever. You could have wrote also that there’s no ww in top 1, but sure. Whatever

2 Likes

Ah, so 40% vs 0% domination and 20% vs 0% domination is still an indicator for you to say “they are both equal”? Okay… For me it shows a clear dominance of DH (if they know how to play), that a ww could only dream off.

P.S.: Are 1€ and 20€ also the same for you?

Nah, that’s not the same what he meaned.
Ur example is like “there is no Manchester United in the top 5 of Premier League”, so your example is worthless.

Nothing can and should be compared to DH atm especially not in 2s, they are beyond broken. Doesn’t change the fact that ww’s dont need a “dmg” buff. It’s more like DH’s need a nerf.

Well, it’s more you are saying FC Watford is as good as FC Barcelona in its best days…

I’ve never said that they need a buff (even if PvE dps could create this impression). I’m just saying it doesn’t hurt and most people won’t even notice the difference.

It was you who turned the topic upside down and tried to express RSK could crit for 70k then, while most WW are grateful for 30-35k crits currently.

I don’t think the buff is going to be such a big of a problem in current meta, however, I disagree with it mostly since there are other classes/specs in need of buffs/changes, such as enha shamans, feral druids, arms warriors, destro warlocks, demon hunters and most importantly guardian druids with the last three getting some reworks/nerfs.

Current meta is pretty irrelevant I think. Versatility is probably going to go through the roof if they don’t nerf it or keep it in check. I can get about 22% on my current gear which isn’t even optimal, then add what, 30ilvls again? We’re going to be sitting at like 30% versa at least if they aren’t careful

Youare wrong abour disc priest especially now that they use their PVE spells… WHen i join against a disc priest is a PVE fest …
Check … https://postimg.cc/34xZy130
They do damage more than dps…

1 Like

has it been that long already

I mean honestly the ww buffs will literally change nothing than just make them a bit better against dh’s rogues druids etc

in fact they’re the least problematic melee currently looking at rogues, dhs.

I’d consider ww being on the quite same like Arms and DK of course none of them need a buff too but just saying that the buff will be so minor you will log in and still have the same experience playing against a ww like before the patch.

Basically what I’m saying… :v: I was just answering to a person who said WW

A buff to an already good specc is never minor. Destro had a 5% buff how did that played out?
Also cutiepie already said that the blackout kick is not needed at all.
You can quote me as much as you want, but ww/hpala has a single counter in 2s and that’s DH/rdruid.
Why don’t you go back and practice a bit more your sampling?

1 Like

WW is getting like 2.5% overall, only 1% in burst. If WW would be a dominating spec in 3s (like destro was even before the buff and counter class nerfs (DK)), hey, I could understand your worries and would agree…

But WW obviously isn’t that strong!

The whole buff isn’t needed, but doesn’t harm either. It’s so small that you won’t even realize it.

And what counters DH/rdruid? Anyways, 2s is 2s -> unable to balance every comp, that’s why you can’t achieve Glad in 2s since season 7 (or was 8?!).

Sure, as soon as you stop crying like a baby about nothing? I mean, if that’s already enough for your tears, I really don’t wanna see you when a bird lands a big white platsch right into your face. Well, tbh: I would love to see it! :smile: