8.3 Story diologue spoilers

That’s your opinion, elf. I’d rather have Tyrande die if it meant not one more night elf had to die at Teldrassil.

2 Likes

Also what is up with Zarao sucking off every single one of your comments?

We agree on many things it seems. The mess of BFA has us all reconsider viewpoints.

1 Like

In a world where population and logistics count for nothing, i must wholeheartedly agree with this.

Destroying the driving points of both culture and story, is far more damming that losing temporarily a zone. And as of now, characters and leaders ARE what make up said driving points.

1 Like
  1. So, it seams that Night Elves will not going to get a new home. Instead they will live in that one building at Neutral Nordrassill.
    Blizzard decided not to restore this race at all.

2. Tyrande says that she will not going to stop. It’s good that Night Elves didn’t stop to hate. That is very logical. No more human potential. From now we will have Human Potential Night Elves with white eyes, and savage Night Elves from War 3 with dark eyes.
    Bad thing is that Tyrande will be killed for 100%.

3. Tyrande told that Elune have abandon them. That it nice, because at least writers team pointed this out. It shows that something did happened to her at the War of the Thorns. What left is to know why creatures like Cenarios also have abandon them.

4. Still a question about current situation at Ashenvale forest and Darkshores. But it seams that battles there are over. Tyrande sends sentinels across the world to find Sylvanas, instead of fighting against the Horde.
    She will never joins forces with the Horde, but it seams that she will not going to fight against the Horde, she will kill only Sylvanas loyal troops.

2 Likes

I agree with him here. Simple as.

And if you knew how I do around here, you’d notice that I seldom upvote anyone.
Not because of anything personal, but given the new system I just feel like doing so with those comments with which I fully agree.

And as Erevien said, I share some of his views. Specially as of lately.

Edit: Also, I would rather you did not take it personal. Agreeing with someone during a discussion, doesn’t necessarily mean that they want to actively denigrate or oppose the other side.
And in this case, I’m just pointing out the fact that I do support and share Ereviens view on the matter.

3 Likes

i still believe elune is nothing but a naaru

i dint know being servants of anduin/Alliance is doing the horde great

2 Likes

council wont change anything,either all turn evil at once,or 1does and rest are killed off imeadtly.
and if not will be 1 dude thats totally not warchief/leader that decides evrything on own and other leaders dont get to decide anything or do anything,like Alliance basicly has with anduin and that all characters suc up to him to tell him constantly how amazing he is.

Aslong current writers are same,a council wont change anything. if they feel like villain batting horde again,they will council or not. as their leader writer has said,they dont care for consitency anyway and no negativty is allowed.

1 Like

And blizzard’s terrible story writing goes on.

2 Likes

The “End Time,” I once called this place. I had not seen, by then; I did not know. You hope to… what? Stop me, here? Change the fate I worked so tirelessly to weave? - Blizzard as Murozond

okay wait - you’re telling me 8.3 has:

• anduin getting static from genn and tyrande for being naive enough to think peace with the horde is possible despite decades of evidence to the contrary
  • the night elves actually being allowed to be night elves, instead of being tall humans with long ears
  • actual honest-to-god tension within the alliance ranks hinting at a proper intra-faction conflict
  • the stormwind axis of blandness which has defined the alliance since vanilla being challenged
  • a shiny golden Good Person leader being foist upon the forsaken in direct contrast to the edgy memelord image which draws so many trenchcoat-wearing adolescent malcontents to play as undead

i mean… this is just… it’s great, isn’t it? what more could we ask for? except perhaps the dark irons becoming properly morally grey, or anduin being killed in a tragic boating accident.

“lion-son” tho. i love it. “Your old man was a lion; you’re just a punk”. good on Tyrande, i say.

3 Likes

You are not. Never been. Even now you try to sumon Ragnaros into the world again. You are evil.

ragnaros is necessary to fight crime. it’s like grandma always said - “you can’t have a stable society without a gargantuan monster made of fire to terrify everyone into obedience”. sure, lots of orcish orphans will need to be drowned in lava, but that is a necessary sacrifice to build a better world, so it’s morally grey rather than evil.

besides ragnaros will be a better warchief than sylvanas.

4 Likes

I am all up for restoring everything back as it was.
But looking at the worgen and Goblins I don’t think the writers will do anything regarding Night Elves and Forsaken.

Tyrande and Sylvanas are Warcraft 3 characters.
Garrosh wasn’t, that’s why he was killed.
Yes I know Vol’Jin was killed but he isn’t as popular as the two characters mentioned.
I bet she will get the Jaina treatment, after Theramore.

Do not confuse ceasefire with peace treatment.
That never happened and never will.
Activision blizzard believe the conflict to be the integral part of Warcraft.

I am afraid I will have to agree on this one.

Cheers.

1 Like

In what way is the Horde servants of the alliance? I mean its a great improvement from the Horde previous government. were it’s literally rolling a die to have a good or bad Warchief and being hit with the villain bat again.
At least with a Horde council, every race has a say in how the horde should be run not just one person who goes unchecked committing atrocities one after the other. the Horde doesn’t need another potential Sylvanas. it needs a way forward not just dependant on one person, but all in unity, and this is what the council is.

2 Likes

In a character driven plot not having a major representative figure that leads the team is the worst outcome for future plots participitations.

1 Like

… How?

Having more characters who don’t all simply obey whoever is “in charge” is exactly how you do a character-driven plot.

Without a Warchief (or High King) the races, and their leaders, are forced to work together. Their personal conflicts will be brought into the forefront, every race and every character matters. With a Warchief, you just have Sylvanas or Garrosh say “War!” and everybody else has to follow them or they’re traitors.

You don’t want a “character-driven” plot. You want a “team”-driven plot.

1 Like

I can guarantee you right now that blizzard will just their Argus trope again next expansion with almost not a single horde character present during that void story line. Anduin, Khadgar, Velen, Turalyon plus wife and maybe Magni.

3 Likes

I gotta say I agree here I mean the difference in the main horde and alliance leaders now lends credence to this.
I mean alliance have literal demi gods in Jaina, Turalyon Khadgar and anduin here, in contrast all the horde leadership are high powered mortals now with possibly the exception of Thalyssra and Rommath and even that is debatable. Sylvanas was the last super big gun on the horde side and shes gone now.
I dont think either of the strongest horde mages hold a candle to Jaina now which is sad tbh. What are the horde leadership going to offer apart from moral support against something like an old god now?

1 Like