8/8 BWL <Senile Chieftains> | EU Pvp Shazzrah, Horde | Casual but serious raiding guild

Introduction
“Senile Chieftains” is made for people who would like to see all the classic raid content (again), but are not able or willing to spend 8 nights a week playing. Of our 4 raids that we run every week, you only have to attend 1 (or more if you want to).

Most of us are ex raiders who have grown to old to raid to many evenings a week. Back in vanilla we cleared aq40 until the ‘twin emperors’, but because of the “tbc” release the guild disbanded.

Expectations from members
We are looking for experienced and skilled players to realize our goal of clearing all classics raid content. New players are also welcome, but keep in mind that most of our players are now 30 years and older so we will have a more mature guild environment (although guild chat might disagree with this).

Raid information
Raiding days are Mon-Thur 20:00 - 23:00. Once available, we will run organized raids on off days for lower tier content for alts and those who want to complete their tier/bis sets. Loot is distributed by a loot council aided by a hidden dkp system.

We are now forming our 3rd raid team, but we are rotating people every week so people who are joining now don’t have to wait until we have enough people to clear all the content with 3 teams.

Go to our website for more information!

https://www.senilechieftains.com
4 Likes

To bump a post your sentence must be longer than 10 characters. It also has to resemble a full sentence. This is essentialy the long way of saying I’m simply bumping this post. Why do you have to make it this difficult Blizzard? Why?

Apply now!

1 Like

Thank you for bumping it up after 1 hour ^^

2 Likes

Still looking for all classes but most needed are mages, warlocks, resto-shamans and feral tanks.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Still looking for all classes!

1 Like

We are still actively recruiting! Take a look at our website for more information:

1 Like

Still looking for all classes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Recruitment is still up, if you are interested visit our website for more information!

1 Like

BWL cleared :slight_smile: Still looking for all classes except warrior tanks, check the website for more info!

1 Like

To the people that might be interested:

I am extremely picky about the guilds i join. i’ve been in only 2 guilds in over 15 years of playing this game that i can say " wow, what a nice bunch of people" . Guildchat is active 24/7, discord is never quiet, everyone helps each other, and we have good , but non elitist players.

this is a guild that can give you the true vanilla/tbc guild experience! :slight_smile:

Hope to see some people join our ranks! it’s worth it.

2 Likes

LFM Chiefs!
Bonus for being in this guild is; if you make a kid, you get a free epic mount! I mean, it happen once, so must be true? :smiley:

Best guild i had in years. Nice people and organised really well! Join and see yourself :slight_smile:

Not senile yet? You will be at some point! Come join us so you get used to it :grinning:

We are also accepting people who are close to 60, especially resto druids and resto shamans. Don’t hesitate to apply even if you haven’t reached 60 yet :slight_smile:

Feel free to visit our website! If you are interested in joining you can find all the info there along with some nice guides :slightly_smiling_face:

https://www.senilechieftains.com/

Clearing BWL with 2 teams now! Rogues, shadow priests and warrior tanks are full, besides that still looking for all classes ! :slight_smile:

Did a sub 3h BWL last night. Epic times :smiley:

We are farming all the raids from this week on. Mainly we are looking for healers, but other classes are also welcome to join - except rogues, shadow priests and warrior tanks.

Still the best Horde guild on Shazzrah <3

Fun fact, we have Xo the Bearo.