6/12 M Established Guild Recruiting - Arathor/Hellfire (A)

Roster looking pretty nice now, but still open for a couple of additional DpS. Would preferably like the following classes: DK/Warrior/DH/Lock but happy to talk to any other ranged classes as well.

Hi ! I am interested in joining a more serious raiding guild and would like to be active with mythic plus dungeons, I main a Ret Pally so not sure if that would fit with what you are after.

Sage, add me on bnet and lets have a chat :slight_smile:

Ellz

1 Like

It’s fun here, we’re looking for a battle shout atm!

Could find a spot for either a Warrior/Lock/Rogue/DH or DK for more deeps in Palace. Also happy to speak to other DpS classes as WHO you are takes preference over what class you play.

This is raiding in a fun and social way, with additional warrior shouts always being a plus :slight_smile:

10/10 would join again.

<3 Uz

Still looking for a few more DPS to round out our roster.
We are now 5/8 M EP.
Get in touch if you fancy Mythic raiding in a nice guild.

Now 6/8 and looking for more members who are looking for a fun and progressive Mythic raiding guild

Youll need friend to take down those incoming tentacles so look us up and come join. Good steady mythic raid progression plus some mythic+ and dubious banter in between. What more could you want!?

So would you guys take an old player who came back a bit for early BFA before stopping again. I am a fairly active player but I’d need to learn and re-learn how the game is played for the most part :slight_smile:

Hey Aeterna, give me a shout on BNet and we can have a chat :slight_smile:

Excited about downing Mythic fishes? Have a talent for stressing out GMs? We want YOU!

Been with this mental bunch for a few months now. I was regularly AotC but wanted to push on. I’d highly recommend giving the lovely Ellz a shout and come slap some fishies about.

I like it here

1 Like

Do you have stamina, can you go the full mile, not gonna blow it all too early - This is the guild for you, long standing and consistantly finishing tiers :slight_smile:

Listen here squid,

It’s time to stop having visions of being a cutting edge raider and join us!
Reconsquider joining a healthy guild that likes to kraken open a beer and have some laughs while killing hard stuff.

Not convinced yet? We have loads of gnomes with small hands that can give you ten tickles per raid!

It’s here! The “japanese word for pervert, because i can’t write that word here” Tier! Time to join!

Joined a few weeks ago and I can say that the guys and gals are very welcoming

It’s very well structured without any drama and always fun to be in voice chat when there’s a few on!

Blimey what can I say, something fishy is afoot, but the guild is super fun.

Come be a DPS so I can stay out of melee :slight_smile:

love Uz

Hope everyone had a good Christmas! If you are looking for a Mythic Raiding Guild for the new year and new patch… we might be a late xmas present for you!

Desperately seeking a Demon Hunter (DpS) but happy to talk to other classes. Add Ellz #21767 for a chat.

HNY!

Hi everyone! If your looking for a good community, having fun while raiding, doing mythic+ and so on! Your welcome to join our family :wink:

HI there, Very interested in this guild and would love to have a chat about joining :slight_smile:

Cligba#2105 on bnet and Cligba#6377 on discord