9 out of 10 resto shaman do this

Slapping spirit link after someone dies even while not CCd.

The clutching of spirit link just annoys me to no end. played like 30 games with different resto shaman today and all of them did that multiple times. And standing literally next to him with 10% hp, hoping for that link and he is just hardcasting heals… and then link when I die.

Dear resto shaman community… plz use that damn spirit link thx because it’s not anecdotal. It’s more often than not!

4 Likes

Yeah. It’s better to use it at full hp when anticipating some fury, assa, survival etc. going to burst your mate than trying to use in the last moment possible. It looks cool when it works but if your mate dies you look like an idiot.^^

1 Like

Nah. Keep using it after their mates die please, and thanks.

Or maybe its because they know you have a CD to use which you fail to use, i.e. iceblock/deterrance/bubble/rallying cry/dark pact/ams etc etc. Which is what happens 9/10 times when I dont spirit link.

3 Likes

Nah, just people getting cocky, and see tournament players holding onto stuff like bubble and SLT to make clutch plays and think they have even an ounce of the same reaction speed.

God complex

1 Like

The bigger issue is the shaman’s hard casting and it isn’t actually healing. Playing rsham in 2’s is like pulling teeth. Loving the 12k crit healing surges after the huge buff

3 Likes

9 out 10 resto shamans reroll to holy priest as well.

3 Likes

This, most likely.

1 Like

Shaman is all about rotate cds to heal, casting dont do much that is true and when people do nothing to healing tide its only the biggest free healing in the whole game while u can purge/dps/hex/cast I love shaman multitask friendly design not to mention its a healer that has range kick I mean do people realise how good is that.

Like if youre playing with lfg and used to ppl never kick clone/poly/mindgames or enemy heal in his healing school and you as healer can just kick it all yourself. Shaman is awesome on design

set could be bit better example about riptide instead chain heal and necro unity is a joke but thats sorta fixable with kyrian for 2s which I definitely will try over necro, most classes have their sets for some signature ability which is big for them but chain heal for shaman in pvp? That is kinda trolling :slight_smile:

this happened again - for 3,5 minutes he didn’t use SLT and let me die while I stood on top of him. no, he wasn’t CCd. he was hardcasting hex :slight_smile:
he was 2,6 xp shaman btw, very proud of it and obviously that was my xp that made him fail to SLT alright
he was 1,680 cr tho so I really should believe that any shaman below 1,9 is bad. Because that just never fails to deliver…

Tbf i do it with tree form and bubble on paladin, Simply because people are killing my team mates from 80% instantly in a global

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.