9 warrior/healer comps in a ROW - 2's arena

You’d think that something is up, dare I say overbuffed? No… I shouldn’t say that…preposterous… arms warrior is SO subpar. Please forgive me and forget you’ve ever read this post. /s

On a serious note. Blizz do you have mud in your eyes? What’s up with you devs…

I present to you warrior:

Damage: Check
Survivability: Check
Mobility: Check Check
Healing (Fury): Check
CC: Check Check

8 Likes

Press lava lava lava=win

10 Likes

Another clown thread on arms buffs… let’s see what kind of spell damage def got warrior? A spell reflect which is very bad in current meta. Besides this - nothing. Woah warriors do have a weakness!

Damage ? I say after buffs regular. It’s in line with most other specs that are performing in A / low S tier.

Mobility ? Yeah two charges and leap - but can be rooted / slowed to death.

Before you shame yourself again I advice you to think… nah that’s too much - just don’t post :wink:

4 Likes

Big crits combined with strong ms… Find out what will happen next in the next episode awc!

1 Like

fotm fotm fotm fotm fotm

this is eu hello :laughing:

havent touched it in long time cant bother go face 50x disc+sin and 50x disc+arms a row really

its just dumb how it is eu

2 Likes

Arms dmg was broken before the deff buff now theyre also unkillable. Tbh it was expected outcome and everyone saw that coming. I dont get why are people even surprised or how can anyone deffend them.
I have to mention sneakpete is the most obvious troll ever.

7 Likes

no one else :laughing:

Is this a pun?

Warrior from another thread: “Right now wars are well balanced and in good place” :smiley:

Warrior’s popularity also suddenly increased in russian premades in “random bgs”. Coincidence? :smiley:

Cant decide what class is more braindead now, warr or DH? However, Warrior has the advantage of being Blizzard’s pet. :slight_smile:

Expansion costs full price and a subscription is required. Unbelievable how little effort Blizzard is making.

2 Likes

lavalavalava is out

welcome to fotm fotm fotm fotm

1 Like

2’s is terrible and has always been dominated by some fotm dps and war is usually one of the top contenders. Thankfully shuffle has mostly killed the bracket.

Wish I was able to log in to make some warriors log out xD

Agree dude. Gotta see all gigachad warrior dominating AWC!

Wait

4 Likes

Did you just forget that avatar and bladestorm are both root and snare breakers or did you leave that out on purpose to fit your biased clueless narrative?

I mean… everyone here has already found out that you’re a clown… but why do you keep posting? You’re only making it worse. :frowning_with_open_mouth:

2 Likes

Yep, lets spend major offensive abilities with 1.5min cd to get out of root. It can be helpful in some rare cases, but cant be counted as free root breakers.

2 Likes

you only use it for root break actually

that is funny i just faced 10 rogues in 12 games 1 warrior 1 hunter at 2k-2.1k mmr ;d gimmie more warriors

bro if u think warriors are unkillable you must be delusional xD the only hard to kill spec right now is arcane mage thanks to mobility the rest is more or less the same except rets frost dk and enh (they need a buff)

Omg !! Disc is op in 2s !! Pls give me season when disc or holy was actually bad in 2s?

And moving to 3s, when we see every team in awc rocking with disc, then we know its op fotm (like hpriest in SL). Was there any last wknd? I think, i saw only rdruids and evokers in EU.

And yes we all know that disc damage is too high in certain spells, tuning some talents without losing healing would be nice. But calling it fotm is nono, max in pair with evoker and rdruid now. (and still having horrible mana)

i am leveling now a disc priest, everything is fine, nothing needs to be done

there is nothing to see here :slight_smile: