Pants of the Naaru - Censorship or Bug ?

Why has patch 8.2.5 made Pants of the Naaru look terrible. These have been in the game for 12 years.

They used to just have a black strap around the thigh, now they have this strip down from the knee with a horrible green green texture down the bottom.

Edit:
Additionally you have changed [Spiritshroud Leggings] to remove the texture they had previously so they now look like [Pants of the Naaru]

[Spiritshroud Leggings] have been in the game since Vanilla and are no longer available to get, why the sudden changes to a 15 year old item which would appear to be intentional?

6 Likes

It actually looks like a bug. The texture is pretty horrible and looks like some dismised texture or something that has added by accident. However if some blue can actually tell if it’s a bug or an intended change, it will be appreciated. Also, if this change is intented as permanent, please fix the texture. Right now seems a glitch more than anything else.

Hey everyone!

I know a lot of players are attached to the original looks of the item. We are aware the looks of this item are now different following the latest content update and I can confirm we are looking into this! :).

8 Likes

It wouldn’t make sense for it to be censorship because there are still a large amount of just panty mogs (that show legs) really that achieve the same effect as Pants of the Naaru. There is also the leather version of the item with just straps around the legs.

So this has got to be a bug, not to mention Pants of the Naaru were bugged on every PTR since Legion for some reason then reverted back before release.

Awful bug that has destroyed thousands of transmogs worldwide!

1 Like

Well, thank you very much for confirming it.

The wep enchant Greater spellpower is also bugged. It used to spark blue stuff and sheit, now its just nothing…

The day my skimpy armor is nerfed is the day I riot. Thank you, hope it gets fixed.

1 Like

Zaxithorne,

Do you have any updates to share with us on this?

So many threads over on the US forum and not a single answer about it.

A lot of people used this item as part of many transmogs.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like it’s still bugged…

I just popped on the 8.3 PTR and it looks like these are fixed.

Unfortunately that means we’ll be waiting until 8.3 to have our beloved Pants back.

But at least they’re fixed!

Was wondering and now I got the information, Thank you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.