9.0.5 locks need more changes

rogues got some love with venthyr covenant changes and now necro can locks get some love as well and address the fundamental issues we have?

1 Like

They need to address shadow embrace being useless in arena they need to increase dot dmg and nerf malefic rapture we need darksoul to be undispellable

2 Likes

The issue that the devs don’t know what to do? We need Xelnath back.

3 Likes

all they did was buff demon armor for pvp which is useless since 95% of the dmg is magic anyways and they buffed the circle thingy wtf its design is so bad and awful

2 Likes

Demon Armor and demon skin baseline, dark bargain and dark Regeneration as talent. Burning rush baseline Soul link as talent.
Siphon Life passive baseline on all dmg, Soul Swap talent

Blizzard knows most warlocks don’t like their class right now, yet instead of admitting they messed up, they cut themselves off and only make whatever tweaks they themselves think will be good for the class.

Blizzard does not listen to any of us, but then for who are they designing the class? For themselves, instead of the hudreds of warlock players who stayed despite how bad the class is? Instead of for the other hundreds who have left the class because of Blizzard?

4 Likes

I left the class in Legion, till now. But I need to play this class, only this class. But I want my mop version back

1 Like

this is not happening shadowlands will have this design it’s over for warlocks as for most of the classes they only buff/nerf % of dmg now and thats pretty much it

1 Like

I know this will never happen… I can only wait for mop classic

Well they did increase the duration of Curse of tongues, that’s the game changer that we’ve been asking for for the past 6 years!

I guess we should rename this thread to 'Patch 9.1 warlock needs more changes"

this is rlly disappointing patch is coming out this week and all of the changes they did mean nothing casting circle is a joke there is no way we have space to replace amplifiy curse with either rapid contigen or UA or demon armor or netherward which are mandatory

1 Like

That’s true, to much mandatory talents. To less flexibility. To less survivability.

yes, mmorp pvp should allow multiple builds to be viable, so you u can play arround with talents legendaries etc, theory craft, make builds to fit different play styles

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.