[H][Draenor] <Caedes> - 8/8 HC | 3/8M - Recruiting!

[H][Draenor] <Caedes> [8/8 HC] [3/8 M] is an 18+ guild formed in the early days of The Burning Crusade and is still going strong after it’s recent resurrection following a break for the core. The guilds ambition is to raid mythic efficiently whilst holding on to a good, positive and healthy raiding environment for all our members.

After having achieved CE in Uldir and having our progress cut short in BoD at 8/9M due to burnout, we are thirsty for a new chance to prove that we are worthy of cutting edge in the Eternal Palace.

What can we offer you:

We can offer you dedicated, hardworking and fair guild management and raiding environment which keeps the social aspect throughout progression raiding. We market ourselves as a laid back and focused guild for skilled, adult players.

It is important to us and we encourage our members to have an open mind towards improving to become the best player you can be. We emphasise the importance of key elements in raiding such as communication, adaptation, fun and a motivational attitude. By reinforcing these qualities in a guild and raid-wide manner we are hoping to accomplish great things.

What do we expect from you:

We have high expectations from our members, and are constantly striving to push the standard of raiding higher as we progress. However we are also understanding to the fact that most players have real-life obligations like SO’s, children and work/school. With this in mind however, there are certain baseline expectations we have from our Trials and Raiders alike. We are searching for members who are patient and skilled with a high knowledge of their class and a will to improve. We also expect our members to have an unusually high attendance since we are keeping to a three day mythic raiding schedule.

What classes/specs are we looking for:

Melee DPS: Death Knight, Rogue.

Ranged DPS: Warlock, Mage.

Healer: N/A.

Tank: N/A.
If you consider yourself an exceptional player or you are still interested despite your class/spec not being listed as a priority, we still encourage you to get in touch with us for a chat.

Our raiding schedule:

Wednesday, Sundays and Monday for mythic raids 20:00-23:00 ST.

Optional Heroic farm/alt raid on Thursdays 20:00-23:00 ST.

Thank you for reading our recruitment message, we hope to hear from you soon. If not, best of luck to you with your search for a guild!

Guild master Btag: Bjorn#21156

Healing Officer Btag: Dedoras#2965

Melee Officer Btag: Mig#2254

Officer Team,

Caedes.

We play a lot of Overwatch together as well, got them Monopoly tournaments and Don’t Starve Together nights.

Still looking to better our rooster for mythic progression!

We have updated our recruitment needs, now also searching for some melee DPS.

We are still recruiting! In need of a healer ASAP :slight_smile:

Recruitment has reopened for 8.2

Hi there, sent you a friend request. Looking forward to speak with you. Balance druid.

1 Like

Currently still on the lookout for players going into 8.2, primary focus is ranged dps at this time.

Still looking for the players to fill out our roster - a tank would be noice.

Recruitment remains open, tank priority.

Monk/Dh tank can raid that timetable
Monk Acontie - tarren mill
DH Daztìngo - draenor

Discord Acontie#6157

Looking for raiders

Our recruitment remains open for our 8.2 mythic roster!

Hello, Shadow Priest here Fae-Draenor, interested in joining your heroic/mythic roster.

hi,

me and a good friend are looking into moving guilds as we both are after a raid guild, our current guild do not take this aspect seriously to what we are after.
we are both on alliance - wildhammer but more than willing to transfer to horde and realms to help ourselves and others progress as a team, we both log on nearly every day and are always keen on running M+ and raids

we both have the Ahead of the curve achievement.

myself as you can see is a Arcane mage and my Friend is a Assasination Rogue, my Battle tag is #klodrick2122 if you wanted to add me and have a in-game chat about options.

like said we are both very keen and open minded to moving if we are given the oppurtinity.

hope to hear back.
Magebuss

Hey there!

Add me on battle.net at Bjorn#21156 and we’ll have a chat. :slight_smile:

In demand of: Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin and Warlock

Still accepting applications from other classes and specs

Recruitment remains open

High prio: Warlock, Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman

Still accepting applications from other classes and specs