9.1 29th of June, SL s2 July 6th

(inb4 someone calls me out, those are the NA dates. June 30th & July 7th for EU.)

I wish I could be excited about this. But as a pvper there’s not a whole lot new to look forward to :thinking:

And as someone who enjoys healing… RIP

new illusion pog

anyone knows:
is the new honor ilvl gear only available after S2 starts?

If yes, what is exactly the point of the first week anyways if you still cannot do anything new? lolz

Vault rewards and rating brackets for that.

so you can get the starting week of S2 immediately a max ilvl vault item?
I remember in earlier patches they limited max dungeon key and max dungeon end ilvl and with that also the max vault reward.
Also wasn’t rating disabled during till the new season starts or something?

Ofc ilvls are likely capped to PvE raids, cuz why tf not? :expressionless:

But so you mean the first week of the patch, not the season? Who tf cares about the PvE patch? Do your snoreghast and call it a week.

yeah i mean first week of the patch.
So if everything is blocked, why even release the patch in the first place lolz

oh yeah right get lucky with world boss and grind 2390823042384 souls in the maw do new story gabanzo camPAIN and start getting your 3 renowns and of course do snoreghast.
1 gold says you need to unlock all new layers 1 by 1 again which ensures that you need to do 5 times thorghast in a row for funsies (if you can even do the max levels if you are not decked out in 226 at this points)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.