9.1 M+ Feedback

Last week was bad and boring, this week is bad and boring as well. Bolstering is nothing but painful in fortified weeks. Tanks are getting obliterated to the point where I believe everything other than bear is just straight up not viable. I’m talking +20ish here, not about 15s. Every spec is perfectly viable in 15s. I’m kind of tempted to quit lately, but there’s nothing else I want to play except D2R, which isn’t out yet. If the game isn’t balanced around +20 keys, why are there +20 in time achievements in the game? I’m not getting any loot when I’m raiding, I can’t push my score higher than it is because my class gets completely destroyed on that level, and I don’t want to pvp because I cba to run after a shaman who’s kiting me around the pillar for a literal minute, just for him to have his 7 second root up again when I can finally touch him once. Idk, M+ was my primary focus in the game but it’s just gotten so bad. Target caps suck, these affix combinations suck and tanks getting deleted when facetanking for longer than 5 seconds sucks, I’m having a hard time trying to enjoy the game. Please make the game fun again.

2 Likes

remove bolstering max hp buff or make it has some kinda duration this is the most boring affix that ever exist atleast in necrotic you can handle it in big pulls with cc and some kitings but bolstering means you cant even try cuz this affix is too stupid its just makes you quit the game for 1whole week and pray to never see it again
specialy in some dungeons like DOS its just very stupidly broken

1 Like

Exactly, you can’t do anything but wipe and reset the mob if you made a mistake on bolstering. In DOS, I still believe the packs at the start, in front of ZG, and in front of Ardenweald are just massively overtuned. At least the pack in front of Ardenweald has an urn next to it. What’s the point in even trying to mitigate anything when these mobs nearly oneshot me through shieldwall.

the worst part is just they make 2hard week after each other which is realy sucks last week was hard and this week is just worst they clearly dont know what to do anymore blizzard lost all its creativity in games look at the state of this game and their other games or the states of the new systems they make one after each other which they cant even fix it after 1whole year cruptions covenants and now shards its just they dont know what they are doing almost everyone knows how boring bolstering is and they dont even listen cuz they dont play their own game at all so they dont understand it like beffor
they make their games so stressfull you have to do your homeworks every week or your getting behind and there is too much homeworks to do like torghasts farming shards do farm gold to get your lego pray to drop an item so you can use your socket into it from raid WOW is now an insanely stressfull game while this should be a place so you can enjoy and chill legit i think if they keep fail like this and put more and more stupid system in game which they cant even balance this game is done for.

Are your dps not making sure everything dies at the same time? That negates bolstering almost entirely.

Really? I thought it was pretty much the easiest thing for Tyrannical. Nothing else to bother you during bossfights.

This week, however, is really hard, as both the lv 4 and lv 7 affixes synergize with Fortified.

Tyrannical alone is sadly still enough to kill a lot of keys in the 20+ area. You’re almost forced to play a moonkin comp just to delete the bosses as fast as possible

That becomes increasingly difficult with higher pull size, you just can’t really kill everything at the same time, especially with how target caps are now a thing for a lot of specs. Obviously we’re focussing the highest hp mob, but the damage that even the small mobs do with one or two bolstering stacks and +20 fortified is beyond ridiculous and untankable. I’m especially disappointed in the state of tanking. Theres more kiting than tanking these days.

Or you just use Brain and dont just yolo Dps ?

Has it occurred to you that the ‘state of tanking’ is a consequence of your choice to push exponentially harder keys? When you’re continuously pushing content that requires larger and larger pulls, and where the mobs do more and more damage, you’re going to reach a point where the amount of incoming damage exceeds what any tank was designed to survive. At that point, the tank has to kite or die. Regardless of whether it happens at 20, 25 or 30 (or higher); the nature of pushing keys means it will inevitably happen at some point.

And the problem with bolstering is the same. The higher the key, the bigger the pulls need to be, if you’re to stand a chance of timing it. The difficulty of killing a bigger pull all at the same time is another challenge of pushing harder content.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.