9.1.5 Hunter whishlist

Beast Mastery:

• Bring back Repid Reload (azerite trait) effect in a passive form or a talent

• Aspect of the wild feels really weak for a 2 min cd (perhaps add a chunk of mastery bonus?) any suggestions or thoughts?

• Revert the pet ress cast to 2 sec in PVE combat if PVP Balance is a concern to you

Marksmanship:

• Get rid of Steadyshot and bring back arcane shot as our Focus regen button (you can tune its damage accordingly) if needed, seriously the spec will feel much more fluid
  • Rework SST legendary yes it sims best in ST but it sure is dull as a legendary

just some random ideas i thought of sharing

2 Likes

Full blown anything goes eh?

TAMEABLE SLIMES! I’M MALDRAXXUS LET ME HAVE A SLIME!

Revert pet families, to a choose your spec.
Revert The pet cast to 2 secs.
Protodrakes Tamable, the dumb ones. We already have the serpents from Pandaria.
Those cool ghost horses from Torghast tamable. Or zombie horses in general. We got all these horses, and not a dam single skeleton horsey!

SV.
Remove transmog restrictions to let me transmog duel wielding

Increased healing from spirit bond mastery. It’s useless.
I would say change it from 1% hp every 5 seconds to a 1% hp a second.
We’re in melee all the time and our only defensive cooldown takes away our ability to actually do anything, compared to almost every other defensive cooldown.

Mongoose bite, Baseline.
Butchery baseline.
Bring back caltrops.
Aspect of the eagle is now a toggle, that reduces player damage by 20% but increases there speed by 20% Change it to a spear of hatchet instead of yeeting chickens

I’m fine with everything else.

What im actually expecting to get though.
Some minor tweaks to damage.

1 Like

Caltrops, instant pet ress (even as a CD), Butchery baseline.
Remove dependency to a pet. Like, make Coordinated Assault have our Pet stored in Stable Slot 1 appear for the duration.

The following ain't gonna happen.

And I’d bloody freak out if they made it a tank spec. Gods, that would be awesome.

1 Like

Quivers & aimed shot castable while moving.

1# Transmog: Quivers and or the opportuinity to transmog weapons on our backs again, just like the good ol’ days

2# Make Trueshot do aimed shot castable while moving

2 Likes

I guess most of the changes that a lot of us propose here cannot be covered in the scope of .0.5 patch, maybe not even in the scope of a .1 patch but they still did stuff like this in the past (looking at you shadow priest).

So here’s a list of things I imagine from a Marksman perspective:
Aimed Shot castable while moving. Every 1s you spend moving while casting Aimed Shot you reduce its damage down to a minimum of 50-60%.
This approach also makes moving during Trueshot, Bloodlust and similar effects less punishing since the cast is faster.
The idea is to avoid situations where you cap your Aimed Shot stacks, bringing in a disadvantage with the damage reduction but coming with the advantage of allowing you to keep proccing Precise Shots in high movement scenarios.

Another approach would be to reintroduce Aspect of the Fox and allow us to cast Aimed Shot while moving on a cooldown. Beast Mastery already has Aspect of the Wild, Survival has Aspect of the Eagle, it would be nice to have a Marksman-specific aspect, it’s still in the class fantasy and the ability was

Hunter’s Mark is still boring. Fire and forget debuff, with little to no use in PvE. Main use in PvP is against stealth classes and to dispell protect a Freezing Trap.
Hunter’s Mark is a 10-15 seconds, physical effect, with 1 minute cooldown.

Remove Rapid Fire or change it to what it was before Legion (an ability that reduced auto-fire and CDs in general. Could be a +haste).
Replace it for something more fun, like black arrow or a bleeding shot. Alternatively, a marked shot that gives Hunter’s Mark, and make the target suffer 20% of all damage done to other foes for a few seconds.

fix the pets pathing problems, or give us a spell to instantly teleport our pets to us, I am tired of having my pet stuck on some wierd thing all the time.

1 Like

Just give us a stealth, that’s all

Pls fix survivals mastery its literary the worst mastery of all the dps specs in terms of aoe.

SURVIVAL
Make surv RDD spec using bows not melee weapons again. Thats all.

Wilderness survival.

This and make Hunter’s Mark interesting. I only use it in Torghast now, outside, I don’t even bother.

First sorry for me eng.

Surival hunter:
Aspect of the Eagle : CD 1.5 min . Increases the range of your Raptor Strike and CARVE to 40 yds for 15 sec. Aspect of the Eagle remaining cooldown is reduced by 5 sec each time you use Raptor Strike or Carve on melee range.

Why ?: SV hunter dont have defensive cooldowns that other melee. This diferent way how dont die.

Carve: increase range from melee to minimal 8 yds
Why? SV play style is go dmg to last add in pack = Wildfire Bomb is cone attack from add no from hunter. Melee range for Carve is directly against the game mechanics. Minimal range is 8 yds that have Butchery.

Mastery: Spirit Bond 1% HP per 5 sec, is from 0 to 100% in 8.3 minute. Rly blizzard?

Beastmaster hunter:
Aspect of the Wild : 2 min CD. Best BM hunter offensive burst CD is 10% crit chance and 2xCobra shot (from bonus focus) ? This is 100% absolutly low “burst” CD in game.

Remove Stampede from talent tree. 0 hunters in world (by Warcraftlog) used him in 5 years. Idealy replace him by PVP talent Dire Beast: Hawk.

Spitting Cobra : Buff this ability by 260% that you write in patch notes, not only 100% that you realy buff it.

If hunter use Stealth potion, pet dont go to stealth. Is rly totaly retarded mechanic Dismiss pet, use stealth potion, run and again sumon pet.

1 Like

I like the aspect of the eagle change, the CD is too high and yeah, nothing that lowers its CD. Usually need it more than once every 2 minutes.

adding:

BM:

Multishot need be completly uncapped and 1000% more dmg. This will be a big joke as other classes go completly uncapped. This will also solves mulitple problems with missdirect, tank aggro, and AOE dmg in common.

Barbed Shot need to be 50/75% buffed to be more competive with other classes on Raids.

Turtle CD 3min. → 2min.

Foreign death 30sec → 1min.

Traps 25sec. → 15sec. (PvP → 27.5sec.)

Huntermark: From No PvE affect, to 5% more pysical/magic dmg OR 3% personal dmg reduce.

Aracan shot need to be removed.

Counter Shot 24sec. → 20sec.

Pets: more exclusive Pets as BM, please a real tankpet (Mend Pet heals for 75%) our a Battle rezz Pet back please. BL/Hero for every Pet. Review the ablilities heal 1098 is on 55k health a joke. Survival CD 3min. → 1,5min.

Mongoose bite needs to be baseline for survival hunter. That’s for sure.

I also think they need to change steady shot or arcane shot, and merge the functionalities of both.

Arcane shot should be the focus generator+aimed shot proc, or vice versa.

It’s just that steady shot does not add anything to the rotation. It’s a bit clunky to use.

I think they should do a mix between legion and current mm hunter for the best results.

Give us the old headshoot ability back what damage was multiplayed based on how meny focus u spent make it baseline to MM hunters …
I miss the old 100 focus headshoots from MOP …

CAMO baseline
SV talents need a balance and maybe a overlook

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.