PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 1)

I just want a release date :frowning:

1 Like

NOO! No dates.

2 Likes

I still think it will be on or around November 23.

I’ll go with 26th of October.

1 Like

I’ll go with 20, cause thats in my vacation! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey everyone,
I wanted to try to get the word out a bit more and hopefully it won’t bet buried as badly this time.
While it may not make it in time for 9.1.5 I think its pretty damn important that we as roleplayers make some noise as well about what we’d like changed or implemented in wow cause there’s a lot that could be done without taking away a lot of resources from other things the devs are working on.

I would appreciate it a ton if anyone would be willing to help spread the word or joins the discussion because every little thing counts.
It’s just something I’ve done and kept alive for several months now in the hopes that something good may happen at the end of it and while I’m aware it’s a bit silly to get my hopes up, I don’t feel like giving up on it either.
I just want wow to be the best it can be for everyone… and that includes rp as well.

Thank you a ton in advance for reading and any help you could offer.

1 Like

It’ll be in November, within a week of XIVs expansion launch.

Every single new XIV expansion has had a WoW patch or release try to compete with it since… WoD?

If you want patch release dates, check out what XIV is doing, I’m not even kidding.

surely they’re not gonna wait a month and a half longer to try to compete their little customization update against a complete, full expansion release of a game that is currently in a much beter state.

surely?

that’d be truly insane

12 Likes

You will be amazed. Multiple ‘meh’ WoW patches have tried to go up against XIV and other MMO releases.

They pushed TBCC out earlier than was probably good for it just to take eyes of the New World beta.

Release dates from Blizzard are never a coincidence.

I’ll be shocked if it’s not sometime in November.

2 Likes

Removed emotes, a few racial weapons, fruit bowl paintings and slight model updates, some of which should have been with the races on release.

Even when they’re dipping Blizzard do be resting on the laurels from work done 17 years ago. :expressionless:

6 Likes

they rlly do be on them laurels, even in the current state of the game, mad

“Hey can you fix male night elf faces being horrible?”

Crickets for 5+ years

“Hey so this Horde race-”
“Ssssh, say no more my sweet child”

1 Like

the horde bias is at this again :pensive: :fist:

2 Likes

Owned tbh.

1 Like

Male night elves arent broken

They’re meant to be that way and people who play them should feel bad.

4 Likes

But this isn’t a content patch, this is just a quality of life patch to make the length of it bearable.

I’m starting to wonder if we’re seeing a 9.2 announcement before the holidays. At this rate it doesn’t seem likely to me.

I did say previously that the new patch would either be out at New World launch or the release of Endwalker.

Guess we’re going to Endwalker…

Well, I’m not, I came back, I saw, I did some stuff but I’m gonna have a lot on my FF plate until and after Endwalker release.

1 Like

The likeliness of them dropping 9.2 and 10.0 announcements on their still unannounced Blizzconline, grows ever more.

Tbf they did have one or two broken faces for years.

One was MEANT to have a blindfold but for some reason the update just changed it to a weird shadow… but the blindfold was there in the game files and was even textured, it just wasn’t stuck on the face

Mind you there’s like ten people who play male night elves…

1 Like