9.1.5 Release 2 November

As the topic says lets go

2 Likes

This is good; no new content, but i like the cov change syst, thorgast and pvp changes for alts play

1 Like

Should have released 2 weeks after 9.1 tho. All good.

1 Like

“It will definitely be out in October”

signed, naive forumers

It’s a neat patch but it’s not a content patch so I’m not getting too hyped about it.

My VE will be happy with his new hair though, that’s for damn sure.

1 Like

Legion TW in December though… could have been released together, but nope.
Let’s drip feed the players more.

1 Like

They can still change up the schedule to have Legion TW in November just like how they gave us TBC timewalking once classic TBC released.

But they’re not releasing pink with rainbow highlights far as I can tell :thinking:

:frowning_face:

2 Likes

No fuss here. I still have plenty to do in 9.1.

Nothing to look forward to for the majority. Only decent notes is the unlocking of Allied races.

1 Like

We’re at MoP timewalking right now, so we still need WoD and then Legion to keep it going chronologically, as it does. Unless you meant that the patch should have released in December with Legion TW, in which case I really don’t understand why you’d want that.

and ? there is 0 new content in this patch so why should anyone care ?

No, just release it with the patch, then go WoD and Legion again.
Ideally they’d shorten it to every 2 weeks between TW.

But it’s fine… who needs more content.

My prediction was almost correct. I said either they time it with Anniversary 17 Event in game when that is on going. Or they Launch 9.1.5 a few weeks before Anniversary Event starts.

Looks like i wasn’t Far off afterall.

My subscription will end on 9.November, so I will have one week to try 9.1.5, but I will probably just find that my decision to stop playing was right.

And then u move to New World?

No I have no plan to play any other mmorpg in the future. When I started to play WoW in 2004 I was 30, now my life priorities are already somewhere else.

Thats good u have Kids?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.